It's A Bet

Isabella is bestfriend's with the girl everyone want's to be, Candice Evans. Except, they've been bestfriends since they were children. The only thing different about them is Candice is rich and gorgeous and Isabella is the oppisite. Now when Candice meets Jordan Hamilton and his brother Jason Hamilton. They're friendship starts to change, because Jordan turns out to be the player and Jason turns out to be a bad boy gone... good?
  1. Prologue
    "I do believe we just met, it was very rude for you to just leave like that." He smiled and took ahold of my hand, his lips kissed my hand - like a gentleman would do to a lady.
  2. Chapter One
    "Congratz." Telling your daughter's friend and daughter that your going to try to have another child is awkward, because that's like saying your going to have sex until you have a child...
  3. Chapter 2
    "You seem like a nice guy, and well, I'm not one to judge. But, I hope my sister doesn't ruin your life."
  4. Chapter 3:
    "Your sister said your mom's not coming back for two more day's. Soooo, we're going to go shopping and then have a party here tonight."
  5. Chapter 4:
    When I opened my teary eyes and looked up, I was finally thankful for him in my life.
  6. Chapter 5
    "Izzy, this is your dad." My mom crossed her legs.
  7. Chapter 6
    I don't have a problem with looks, so no I'm not superficial. But, Eric is generally not my type because he's honestly really weird, so it's not his looks.
  8. Chapter 7
    I cried again. "You're a horrible mother! All you care about is getting a guy, getting with him. Guess what? You just lost Gabby and now you lost me!"
  9. Chapter 8
    Why on earth would he like me? "I don't know what to say." So I just stare at him.