Status: Please Comment!:) I will try to update fast but since school started itll take time. Please comment,like,recommend,subscribe

4 Fathers:A BTR Family Story

James Maslow went over to the baby crib where his beautiful black-haired and hazel eyed 1 year-old daughter Sienna was sleeping. His brown-haired orange eyed wife Carly entered the room and brushed her fingers in Sienna's hair. Carly says "James,wake up Sienna so she can get ready for the party." Carly's mother is throwing a party for the whole family. James replies " we can leave her here with the guys cuz she just fell asleep" Carly ignores him and enters the bathroom to put on her pink sparkly dress. James rolled his eyes and kissed Sienna's forehead. Carly gets out the bathroom and says to James "fine you can call them but tell them to bring their kids too so Sienna can play with them." James smiles and replies " great i will go call them now." Carly nods and starts combing her hair. James goes into the kitchen and gets his IPhone. He calls Kendall Schmidt, one of his friends. Kendall picks up " hey James" James says " hey uhh can u and Jo (Kendall's wife) come over around 6. Carly and i have to go to a party so can u babysit?" kendall simply replies " sure" James adds " oh can u call the others and tell them to come over too and bring their kids" Kendall says "sure" James said "Thank--" Sienna interrupts by crying. "got to go bye" James rushes to Sienna's crib. He picks her up and sings Worldwide to her in a whisper. Sienna calms down but doesnt sleep. James calls to Carly "carly can u go bring the bottle" Carly gives the baby bottle to James and he places it in Sienna's mouth. James then hums Worldwide and Slowly Sienna's eyes shut and she fell asleep. Then James puts on a tuxedo and also combs his hair.Kendall goes over to his blonde-hair and blue-eyed wife Jo who is watching television. Kendall said to Jo "hey Jo we have to babysit Sienna at 6" Jo replies but questions " ok. but what about Katie" Katie is their 4 year old daughter that has green eyes like her father and hair color like her mother. Kendall answers "we bring her along to play with Sienna" Jo agrees and goes to her closet to look for decent clothes. Jo finally finds a shiny blue top and skinny jeans. Kendall went to Katie's crib and slightly shakes her. " wake up sweety we have to go somewhere" Katie rubs her eyes and asks sleepily "where?" kendall replies "Sienna's house" Katie immediatly got up and Kendall picked her up and out of the crib. Kendall takes Katie to her closet and looks for a nice shirt and a pair of pants. Kendall picks out a butterfly shirt and Katie starts crying. Kendall confusingly says "what happened sweetheart?" Katie screams "i wanna wear a dress!" Kendall calmly says "no need to scream, you are only going for a playdate not a party" katie shouts and starts to hit her father "I WANT TO WEAR A DRESS!!" Kendall angrily grabs her hands before she can hit him again "dont hit me and you will not wear a dress" Katie squirms and manages to get her hands out and still crying. Kendall ignores her squirming and shuffling and unbuttons her shirt and slips on the butterfly one."now was that too bad?" katie exclaims "yeah" Kendall laughs and hugs Katie. Kendall tells katie "go to Mommy and have her put your hair in a pony tail. Katie skips into her mother's room and has her hair in a pony. Jo picks Katie up and kisses her cheek."put your shoes on and let's go."Kendall remembers to call Logan Henderson and Carlos Pena his other 2 friends and tell them the same message James told him.Logan Henderson was playing checkers with his black hair and gray eyed 7 year old son Noah when he got the phone call. Logan agreed and told Noah to clean up while he went to his black curly hair and brown eyed wife Camille. He sees his black straight haired 5 year old daughter Valorie and asks "what are you doing pumpkin?" Valorie was coloring a picture of Cinderella. She replies "coloring" Logan gets a blue crayon and starts to color her dress. Valorie shouts "No! You messed it up!" and starts crying. Logan sarcastically apologizes and sits next to Camille on the couch. "we have to go babysit Sienna at 6" Camille replies "ok, are Valorie and Noah coming too?" logan nods and says "i will go get Noah's clothes and you can get Valorie's." Camille agrees and finds a heart shirt for Valorie. Logan gets out a Ravens shirt and gives it to Noah. Logan tells him "we are going to James's house so get dressed." valorie asks her mother "where are we going?" camille replies "Sienna's house hurry and get dressed so we rnt late." They get ready and leave the door. Carlos Pena was eating a corndog when he got the phonecall. He went to his straight black hair and yellow eyed wife Jennifer to tell her. Jennifer also agrees and calls Daniell. Daniell is their 9 year old brown haired son whose nickname was Danny. Daniell asks his father "did you call me?" Carlos replies "your mother did but you are going to James's house in a few minutes." Daniell asks "why" Jennifer answers "we have to babysit Sienna" Carlos says "so get dressed sport" Danny went into his room and changed into a green shirt that has Hulk on it. When Danny left the room Jennifer asked Carlos "does he seem upset to you" Carlos nodded "but i dont know why" Jennifer looked sad. Carlos remembers a thought "he is happy when he goes to school but always glum when he comes back." Jennifer asks "how long has he been like this?" Carlos thinks "about 2 whole months" Jeniffer looks scared "do you think that he is being bullied by his 3rd grade class?" Carlos shrugs. "we have to get ready now" they get ready and also leave their house.
  1. At James' House
    What happens while babysitting Sienna?
  2. Katie's Accident
    A trip to the hospital
  3. Preschool Sign-up
    Katie gets signed up for Preschool
  4. Jendall
    Kendall and Jo's Love Connection
  5. Family is Always There for You
    Family Love and Hate
  6. Party and Love Time
    They love each other
  7. Preparation
    Getting ready for the big trip
  8. Cruise
    Time to start the fun
  9. I Love You
    Fights end up to Love again