‹ Prequel: Amor Vicissitudine
Status: This will be mega slow and mega late sorry loves! <3

Do Overs and Second Chances

"Tony you have to stop this!" Mike pulled at the bottle of whiskey in my hands, trying to keep me from drinking my night away like I have every night on this tour,

"What? No!" I slurred, tugging it away from him , "Lemme drink!" I chuckled as I stood from the bar stool Iwas half seated on. Mike shook his head and grabbed the bottle tighter, nearly pulling it from my hands.

"Tony, no! Get back on the bus we have to go!" He pulled on my arm, nearly knocking me over,

"Hey! I'm gonna go dance! Leave me alone Mike!" I shoved his arm off me as he grabbed at it. He shook it off and walked out of the club, ignoring me as I turned toward the dance floor. Mike is being an asshole I don't need him to be parenting me! I'm old enough to take care of myself!

I walked out to a cute little blonde girl and started to dance with her. I put my hands on her hips and she flicked her bleached blonde hair over her shoulder. It was then that the familiar tattoo revealed itself. I had the same tattoo in the same spot. I gasped and backed up, suddenly sobered. The little blonde turned toward me and her eyes widened, "T-Tony?!"

It was my ex girlfriend of nearly eight years, Stephanie. She and I hadn't ended on the best terms but she had called me later, telling me she was sorry and that she wanted everything Togo back the way it was.

But it didn't and then I met Sicily and now here we are.
  1. You Have a Two Second Rebound Until You're Back Doing Another Pain in the Ass Thing.
    The last thing Tony wants to find is Stephanie.
  2. No One Has to Know I'm Your Get Away.
    What's happened to you?
  3. I'll Fight for You, Just to Keep You Safe. Even if Heaven Won't Take Me Back.
    Maybe we can get this fire burning again.
  4. Some Times I Blink in Slow Motion.
    Tony and Stephanie return to how they once were. So seamlessly.
  5. Dear Maria Count Me In!
    Why did we ever let go?