Status: Sequel :)

The Reason

Natasha is an ordinary girl, simple, fun, intelligent and, like everyone else, has many dreams. But one in particular cannot become true even she strives and tries. After changing city and have becoming one of her dreams true, live alone and be independent, she notices that her dream becomes a nightmare. However much she tries to make friends, people act as if she doesn't belong there, as if she is different from the others. She shows her best side but when she tries to approach to someone, people act as if they had no interest in knowing her.

Natasha starts to feel very alone and begins to live in an extreme loneliness that will kill her little by little without her realizing it.
But one day everything will change without even realizing it. Natasha, who annulled herself in society, doesn't notice that there are some people who care about her. These people she doesn't know but they know her very well.
  1. I have a dream.
    Who's Natasha?
  2. Crossword Puzzle
  3. Smooth Criminal.
    Is Matt really using Natasha or is there something she doesn't know?
  4. The Truth Be Told
    Brian knows more than Natasha thinks.
  5. Twist of fate.
    Natasha meets Johnny.
  6. Unexpectedness
    Natasha, though now she has everything she ever wanted, attention, begins to feel increasingly confused. Natasha meets Jimmy.
  7. In Between.
    Natasha has dinner with Jimmy but they're not alone.
  8. Unanswered.
  9. Revelations.