Health Articles

  • Reverse Anorexia?

    Reverse Anorexia?

    We've all heard of the horrible eating disorder of anorexia...but is there an equally destructive - yet backwards - form of that disorder that makes humans balloons instead of bones? Read on.

    December 30th, 2010 at 05:55am

  • Conformity: A Natural Response?

    Conformity: A Natural Response?

    Does the brain affect our ability to be an individual?

    December 29th, 2010 at 04:12pm

  • The Love and Hate of Food

    The Love and Hate of Food

    An article discussing anorexia and bulimia, eating disorders that destroy lives.

    December 23rd, 2010 at 05:12pm

  • Body Confidence and Self-Image

    Body Confidence and Self-Image

    A personal response to female body image and the impact of society and lifestyle on the way we see ourselves.

    December 23rd, 2010 at 04:26am

  • The Benefits of Fruit Juice

    The Benefits of Fruit Juice

    Fruit Juices are all around us, but to what extent do they help our health?

    December 11th, 2010 at 02:06pm

  • HIV/AIDS: A Growing Pandemic

    HIV/AIDS: A Growing Pandemic

    Many inequalities exist all over the world, but primarily in Africa. One such inequality is disease, and one such serious disease is HIV/AIDS. HIV/ AIDS affects many people in Africa. People need to stop such a pandemic! Although access to treatment is starting to lessen the toll of AIDS, fewer than half of Africans who need treatment are receiving it. The impact of AIDS will remain severe for many years to come.

    December 1st, 2010 at 09:47pm

  • FDA: The PETA of Anti-Smoking?

    FDA: The PETA of Anti-Smoking?

    With the passing of The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, tobacco companies will soon be required to attach bigger and more graphic warning labels to their products.

    November 11th, 2010 at 08:29am

  • Skinny Girls Don't Eat: Stereotypes About Girls, By Girls (That Are Actually Wrong)

    Skinny Girls Don't Eat: Stereotypes About Girls, By Girls (That Are Actually Wrong)

    Part 1 in a series of Stereotypes About Girls, By Girls (That Are Actually Wrong)

    November 6th, 2010 at 01:06am

  • Chewing and Spitting : The New Eating Disorder

    Chewing and Spitting : The New Eating Disorder

    "We are what we eat." Well many people are taking this into consideration.

    October 3rd, 2010 at 05:02pm

  • Fast Food/ Food In America

    Fast Food/ Food In America

    The secret behind it all. And how it affects you.

    September 19th, 2010 at 07:54pm