A Second Heartbeat

Character List
based on the movie, 'Waitress'

Kat Haner(Kat Von D)- Piercing/Tattoo artist, best in the shop (Tattoos from Mars). She is married to Brian Haner who is a very controlling, jealous and strict husband. She has long straight dark brown hair thats she puts more to the right side to hide the marks and bruises unless she has to cover something on her left side. Kat has tattoos that cover almost all her body and her famous tattooed stars located on the left side of her face.

Brian Haner(Synyster Gates)- Drug and alcohol abuser. He has been married to Kat Haner for going on almost two years. He has many tattoos, the left side of his nose pierced and spends lots of money on Heroin each day.

Robert Deal (Mick Mars)- A very rich and successful elderly man, the owner of “Tattoos from Mars”. He doesn't have many friends and is divorced. Very stuck up and mean to most.

Amanda- Tattoo artist,best friends with Tabitha and Kat. She is married but to a guy that got hurt in war and cannot walk. She has beautiful straight dark brown hair with purple tips that reach about two inches below her shoulders,beautiful big brown and gages (Same size as Maria Brink's). Amanda is always complaining about her boobs being to small when in reality there huge.

Tabitha-Tattoo artist, best friends with Amanda and Kat. The right side of her lip has been pierced for the longest time. Her left arm is sleeved is completely tattooed. She has brown and red hair, the same length as Amanda's.

Matt Sanders- Is the manager of “Tattoo's from Mars”. He tries to act very strict towards his employees.. His married to a girl named Valry who he really wouldn't care to be with. He has two full sleeves (very muscular) a couple tattoos on his chest and left leg,he has gages a short Mohawk and a pierced right lip.

Dr. Feelgood (Tommy Lee)- A doctor who is married to nurse Pamela. He has many tattoos but covers most of them with his white over coat and collared light blue button up shirt and neck tie.

The story will be in Kat's P.O.V unless told otherwise.:001:

Image

I Honestly have no Idea if Kat Von D is pregnant but I found this picture and though I would fit my story perfectly.
I have nothing against Synyster Gates, the rest of the band or Kat I love them all:088: