Walls

Sara Dawson is Rian's little sister. She gets her heart broken, and becomes isolated to the world around her. Alex, one of her best friends, helps her through her ordeal, and shows her how to live her life once again. Here's he catch; he's in love with her.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I don't own any famous people mentioned in the story. But I do own the plot and all the original characters. So be nice and don't steal.

Title Credit: Walls by All Time Low
  1. I'll Destroy This Useless Heart
    She decided from that moment on, she would become protective of her feelings. She would build walls around herself. It was the only she could save herself from getting hurt.
  2. My Pulse Is Racing
    “Uh…” was all he could say. His pulse was beating extremely fast. He tried to shake all of the bad thoughts going through his mind at the moment, but it did not help when Jack saw them and decided to act all immature about it.
  3. My Friends Are Everything
    She let out a small laugh. “You Jack? I’m sorry, but you’ll probably get your scrawny ass kicked,” she joked wiping a stray tear. “The only person I trust with that job is Zack.”
  4. You Got So Much Love In You
    “Drake is worthless. His name is not even worth mentioning. I know you Sara. And I know the real you is dying to live again. So if not for yourself. For me? Please?”
  5. Hope It Gives You Hell
    “Well, how about you dance with me? Make him jealous. I wanna show that ass what he’s missing out on,” Alex explained, and winked at her.
  6. Say The Rest With No Sound
    No words were needed to be said next. He crashed his lips onto her, enveloping her in a passionate kiss. She moaned at the feeling of his soft lips against hers. She placed her hands on his bare chest, sending butterflies erupting through him.
  7. Kick It With Friends
    I know what it’s like to get my heart broken, trust me. You feel like you don’t want to be around anyone and you think how unfair life is. But that shouldn’t stop you from being around your friends and having a good time.
  8. Time Of Your Life
    “Listen. Warped tour is about having fun with your friends. And friends are people who don’t judge you. So come on, just stop worrying about everything and live it up.”
  9. Everyone Wants To Be Loved
    He wanted to be loved, but not as a rebound. And surely not by just any girl. He wanted to be loved by Sara.
  10. Everytime I Try, I Get Tongue Tied
    But he just couldn’t get up the nerve to talk to her. After seeing how happy she was with John, something just ticked inside him. Jealousy was one of his most terrible traits. Along with not being able to talk things out with the one he loved most.
  11. I Want You All To Myself
    I’ve become so dependent on you since my break up with Drake, that when I’m with you, I don’t want anyone else. I like you Alex, not John or anybody else.
  12. Steal A Kiss In The Moment
    There was just something so refreshing about sneaking around, and the thrill of knowing they could get caught at any moment. It excited them both.
  13. Boy Meets Girl
    She has the cutest laugh, and the most amazing smile. Did you know she’s a vegetarian? Anyway, she’s just so…perfect. I think I’m in love
  14. Put These Feelings Into Words
    I know how I feel about you, and I’ve fallen hard. But I’m not sure if I’ll be able to actually say those words. And what if I’m never able to, and you don’t stick around?
  15. She's So Sorry
    “Alex wanted to tell you, Rian. But I didn’t. I was afraid that it would make things awkward for the band. And if something happened between Alex and I, I know you’d take my side because I’m your little sister, and I don’t want that.”
  16. Why Is Everything So Hard
    I’m still in college, and Alex has a commitment to his band. This could seriously complicate things. And what if he doesn’t want anything to do with me?
  17. We Have An Emergency
    She knew there was some truth to what Alex had said, but didn’t want to admit it. She couldn’t possibly have a child. She was only 20!
  18. Have A Little Faith In me
    “Wait, before you tell me, I want to say something first. You know that I love you more then anything. And this past week has given me a lot of time to think. Whether you’re pregnant or not, I still want to spend my life with you.”