‹ Prequel: It's Not Over

Far Too Long

Danielle and TJ have been through their fair share of complications. At 21 and 23 years old respectively, their relationship has encountered more adversity than most married couples...but it had survived.

When TJ made the St. Louis Blues roster everything he had ever wanted was his for the taking and Danielle, who still had one year of school left, was not about to ruin that so she dropped out of the University of North Dakota to follow her fiance.

Both Danielle and TJ quickly learn that the move from college hockey to the NHL is a difficult winding road that is threatening to unravel everything they had worked so hard to fix.

...old habits die hard.

I do not own TJ nor do I own any other real life person in this story. This is FICTION. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoyyyy=]
  1. One
    St. Louis was a huge adjustment from Grand Forks. Neither TJ nor Danielle knew quite what to expect.
  2. Two
    She hadn’t told TJ that the trip was off; she was planning on surprising him.
  3. Three
    All he needed to know is that TJ Oshie’s Danielle was in Chicago, they were indefinitely on the outs, and she was indeed drop dead gorgeous.
  4. Four
    “When the hell did you jump on the TJ Oshie bandwagon?” Danielle asked bitterly.
  5. Five
    “TJ are you drunk, buddy? Aspen got cancelled.” TJ’s head snapped up when he heard those words. “Mom and dad are in Italy.”
  6. Six
    “What happened to you?!” Danielle exclaimed. “I feel like I don't even know you anymore!"
  7. Seven
    For the first time in a while she was actually having a great time. TJ Oshie was the last thing on her mind.
  8. Eight
    A part of her was happy to see him; to know that he still cared about her enough to try and fight for her. Unfortunately it was too late for that.
  9. Nine
    Just when TJ didn't think his heart could sink any lower, it did.
  10. Ten
    “I always forgive you, TJ! I’m not doing it this time. I’m not going back down that road! I will not let you walk all over me anymore.”