Status: Finished my exams! Hurray!

Full of Laughter

Paul is your average, hunky, womanizing, 19 year old boy. Well, relatively average. The only thing about him that would make him "special" would be the fact that he, along with his pack of friends, can shape shift into wolfs. Pretty cool, hey? It has it's ups and down.

So far he's been living his life as a lone wolf, a stranger too what a good chunk of his friends have gone through, too imprinting. And he's pretty happy with that. He plans on living his life sleeping with as many women as he wants until the day he dies. That is until he met her.

Caroline has just finished high school, with honors, top of all her classes. She had planned on going to University. Living the campus life, eating mac n' cheese for three weeks straight while she studied for finals, getting to sit and listen to brilliant minds lecture her about the world. That was her dream, what she worked so hard for. Everything changed the day her mother passed away. Her father packed everything up into their Toyota Sienna and moved out to a small reservation. La Push. Caroline couldn't leave her father too mourn her mother's death. She gave up everything to be with her father.


disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from the Twilight saga, just the fictional characters.

Also: Thanks a bunch too Lynnie Vicious who made me this awesome banner! I love her! Check out her page!!! Do it right now :)