The Best Is Yet to Come

The times and troubles of You Me At Six as they struggle through their teen years up until present day. Read through the eyes of best friend Jasey as they try to make it in the world of music. The origins and meanings of many famous songs by the band are explained and played out throughout.

Follow the boys through formation and We Know What It Means To Be Alone to their sold out tour and Hold Me Down.

(I'm only basing it from what I know on the past of the band. I' If any one has any suggestions or information please let me know! Thanks)
  1. Chapter One
    Josh get's a brainwave one day...
  2. Chapter Two
    Recovery and Jack has some news...
  3. Chapter Three
    Jack's departure is tough on everyone and the guys play live
  4. Chapter Four
    Two new band members are introduced and a name is born...
  5. Chapter Five
    With a brand new name, the drama of young love causes tension in the new founded friendship group.
  6. Chapter Six
    Jasey’s decision causes painful consequences the guys perform their new songs at a house party.
  7. Chapter Seven
    We Know What It Means To Be Alone is released and drama unfolds when a new female arrival causes disagreements.
  8. Chapter Eight
    After effects of the party kick off two new songs - the origins of Gossip and the apology behind The Liar and the Liar. Will everyone be friends again?
  9. Chapter Nine
    As one friendship rekindles another one fades...
  10. Chapter Ten
    Katie's actions cause the birth of The Rumour
  11. Chapter Eleven
    Gigs, gigs and many more gigs, the boys make their way up in their way up in the music business
  12. Chapter Twelve
    Slam Dunk troubles causes the bands to rethink their drummer and find a new one. New faces all around.
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    New drummer and new songs.
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    Things get better for the band as media picks up on them, Jasey settles in with her new friends, but what's Tash's game?
  15. Chapter Fifteen
    The band leave on their first tour supporting, leaving Jasey home alone with Tash and co
  16. Chapter Sixteen
    New friends, betrayal and the chapter you've all been waiting for.
  17. Chapter Seventeen
    Content warning! Bedroom scene and photoshoot!
  18. Chapter Eighteen
    Video plans, two new songs, Fightstar tour and hotel fun.
  19. Chapter Nineteen
    More bedroom fun and the next show.
  20. Chapter Twenty
    Jasey battles with the hardships of dating someone in a band. Josh and Jasey start college but who's REAL friends?
  21. Chapter Twenty One
    Save It For The Bedroom (original) video is filmed
  22. Chapter Twenty Two
    Ireland film studies trip, if anyone's heard of it you'll pick up on the clip from youtube (J-money's masculine moment) it's worth watching with the chapter. Jasey's determined not to let Terri get between her and Josh, but can she stop her?
  23. Chapter Twenty Three
    Heartbroken, Jasey returns home in time for the band to release their first single and video. Max stuggles to confess his feelings for Lucy
  24. Chapter Twenty Four
    New friends and a Slam Dunk record deal.
  25. Chapter Twenty Five
    The band decide to create an album and a house party goes horribly wrong as Christmas draws closer.
  26. Chapter Twenty Six
    The guys film their new video and things to start to kick off as Jasey has to choose between her friends.
  27. Chapter Twenty Seven
    Karma catches up with Jasey's mood. Stirrings for some b-sides (All Ypur Fault and Taste) The dark inspiration for the new album kicks off.
  28. Chapter Twenty Eight
    The band do their best to recover from the accident, Jasey tries to fix the issues in her life, Josh vents his demons through 'All Your Fault', and an old face makes an appearance.
  29. Chapter Twenty Nine
    Things become more and more difficult for everyone as the band's name rises.
  30. Chapter Thirty
    Last chapter in this story (under this title). Josh and Jasey struggle to hold their relationship - can they last with jealous minds?