Status: active: updates may take a while due to work

Strange Terrain

[Title Credit: Circa Survive]

Alexandria Elliot is a nerd.

Brian Haner Jr. is one of the popular crowd.

They're worlds apart yet by a twist of fate, their worlds collide when Alexandria is forced to move into Brian's home.

Brian wants nothing to do with her while Alexandria continues to fight her conflicted feelings for him. Together they must face tough decisions, evaluate new, underlying feelings and come to terms that the unpopular bookworm and the popular jock's lives have been interwined in ways they could never imagine.

As time wears on, they get to know one another but with social reputation at stake, old flames, secret crushes, a music career, and complicated situations, can they blossom into more than just two people living together?

**Disclaimer:
I do not own Avenged Sevenfold nor do I own songs, movies, and/or lyrics mentioned in this story. All accounts are purely fiction and have never really happened. Also, I do not own the pictures used to display the characters' appearances. They are the closest thing to what I visualize for them so please, if they are your photos and you do not want them used, let me know and I shall remove them. This is just a simple work of fan fiction meant for fun. Enjoy**

[Dedicated in the memory of Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan, such an amazing, talented member of Avenged Sevenfold who left this world way too soon. How we all miss you Rev! Forever young and free.]