Sequel: Phantom
Status: Start Date: December 13, 2008. Finish Date: June 5, 2009

Spirit

All her life, Natalia Wellington was never completely normal inside. On the outside, she appeared absolutely normal to her friends and family and even to herself but not even her parents and brother was able to see her like they were: human. It wasn't until someone started stalking her that her condition began getting completely out of hand. Wanting answers her whole life, her stalker was the only one able to provide them for her. For the very first time in her life, Natalia will finally have to face the fact that she was made the way she was for reasons she could hardly fathom.
  1. Prologue & Same
    On Natalia's 17th birthday party, she expects a little more change in the way her parents treat her and her relationship with Lawren.
  2. Nightmare
    When Natalia goes to bed her dreams are a part of what she is and she has to relive these dreams every night.
  3. Spring
    Natalia finally feels as if things with Lawren are getting where she wants them to be.
  4. Finally
    Natalia and Lawren finally become an "item".
  5. Puzzle Piece
    For some reason, the feeling of emptiness still lingers in Natalia even after she got what she wanted with Lawren.
  6. Puzzle Piece
    For some reason, the feeling of emptiness still lingers in Natalia even after she got what she wanted with Lawren.
  7. Stalker
    Natalia realizes that the girl she saw at the grocery store the day before was stalking her.
  8. Gone
    Lawren stays with Natalia who is forced to stay home. Her stalked eventually comes back but is gone once the police arrive.
  9. The Meeting
    Natalia goes to see her stalker to try to find answers about what she is and what she wants with her.
  10. Superior
    Natalia talks to her older brother, Jayant on what he thinks about her condition.
  11. The Others
    Sarah brings Natalia to see the other's who will give Natalia her answers.
  12. Answers
    Natalia learns all she needs to know about what she is.
  13. Intuition
    After getting the answers she needed and meeting Keith, Nathan, and Sarah, Natalia finally feels as if her life was whole.
  14. Freak
    One night Natalia's dreams get worse. Her parents come in to wake her up and she completely explodes, transforming in front of her younger brother and sister.
  15. Comforted
    Nathan finds Natalia crying in her bedroom after reminiscing on how things were with her and Lawren.
  16. Breakfast At Bacco
    Nathan invites Natalia to have breakfast with him at a resturant to get her mind off of Lawren.
  17. Inevitable
    After hanging out with Nathan, Natalia get's this strange vibe from him.
  18. Trusted
    Natalia's friend, Alex comes to her house to drop off her homework and to tell her a little secret.
  19. Dreams
    Natalia tells Nathan about the change in her dreams after meeting them and suddenly, the dreams are a big deal to him.
  20. Tranquilizer
    On Natalia's first day of Second-Hand Ghost training, her learns her strengths and weaknesses, Nathan being a weakness.
  21. Ability
    During her training, they move onto her abilities that only causes her to breakdown.
  22. Apology
    Natalia apologizes to Nicolette and Jonathon for keeping her secret from them and because they had to find out the way they did.
  23. Return
    After days of having to stay home because of the stalking, Natalia finally returns to school with a new beau.
  24. Beginning & Epilogue
    Natalia and Nathan get closer than ever but what happened in the past couple of days was only the beginning of what was yet to come.