Status: Up and Running :D

For The Love of The Game

His armband proved he was a red Torres! Torres! You'll never walk alone it said Torres! Torres! We bought the lad from sunny Spain, he gets the ball, he scores again. Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number 9!

Again he proved he is a red Torres! Torres! The transfer talk was shit he said Torres! Torres! He told the public where he stands, he loves the club, he loves the fans. Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number 9!

This story takes place in 2008, for purposes of the story i.e. Euro 2008
Rated PG-13 only because I will leave assumptions of bad decisions(you know what I mean)but I probably won't EVER describe anything in detail. Oh, and Olalla won't be in it...just so I don't have to worry about that extra added drama lol. Enjoy!

Karmen Felisa Ramos Garcia is the younger sister of famous footballer Sergio Ramos Garcia (Real Madrid, Spain National Team). She is a Physical Therapist and works for Manchester United's first team, where she met, boyfriend of now one year, Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United, Portugal National Team). When she gets invited to be the new physical therapist for Spain's National Team: La Seleccion, during International Duties aside with still staying at Man U. She's thrilled at the fact that she'll be spending more time with her brother, who is the only family she has, and she gets to 'serve' her country rather than "only working for an English Premier League". With this comes hardships. She'll be away from the one she loves, Ronaldo, and be around someone he doesn't want Karmen to 'get to know' very well, Fernando Torres (Liverpool, Spain National Team).

Karmen's brother was always upset that she was dating a Porto, he likes Ronaldo, but not when it comes to his sister. He would rather she date someone of "Pure Blood", meaning, a Spaniard. Is he going to set Karmen up with his best friend, Fernando, or is that just cruel of an older brother to decide his sisters fate?

After an early sighting of Fernando "El Nino" Torres from the sidelines on the pitch, Ronaldo fears that Torres may steal Karmen's heart from him if she hangs around him and his charming ways too long. Will Ronaldo end up pushing Karmen so far that he pushes her into Fernando's arms himself, or will she turn her back on Ronaldo willingly because Fernando understands her in a different way than Ronaldo. After all, Torres is a Spaniard, which would make Sergio happy, and that may be why he understands her...dare we say...better than Ronaldo?

P.S. I don't own any of the boys (sadly...but I wouldn't be here if I owned Sergio...oh Sergio...or any of the men for that matter...) but I do own Karmen, Addison, and Megan! Keep that in mind people :) and this layout was made by my best friend Addison, she's the awesomest! Bees knees let me tell you :D I love it dearly too!!!
  1. Uno
    dinner and a phone call
  2. Dos
    mystery man
  3. Tres
    el niño and explanations
  4. Cuatro
    welcome to madrid
  5. Cinco
    sergio and enrique
  6. Seis
    dreams with pride
  7. Siete
    breaking hearts
  8. Ocho
    carnival and bad memories
  9. Nueve
    more dreams and the paps
  10. Diez
    Bernabéu and some old friends
  11. Once
    physicals and flamenco
  12. Doce
    flights and frights
  13. Trece
    night out
  14. Catorce
    regrets and upsets
  15. Quince
    revelations and realizations
  16. Dieciséis
    red card season
  17. Diecisiete
    for the love of the game
  18. Dieciocho
    Dinner to Disaster
  19. Diecinueve
    sentimental truth