Status: Active, and upsetting </3

I'm Missing You Again

After having dated Jimmy for a quite some time, Kaela didn't think she could ever be happier, and she knew she would never be as happy with anyone else. There were lots of memories they had made together, which helped Kaela cope with his absences while he was on tour. No matter how far away he was, there was comfort in knowing he would be home soon, and knowing that he was doing something he loved to do. She wasn't bothered by his crazy schedule, and she trusted him on the road. Besides, it made him coming home, or phone calls and such that much more special.

They had ups and downs throughout the relationship, just like everybody else, but in the end they were just as close as before. She considered herself lucky, very lucky, to have found someone so amazing, and the idea that that someone loved her back blew her mind. If a crazy schedule couldn't tear them apart, they figured nothing really could; it always seemed like the big problem many people had. However, that made her think that, maybe, they were meant to be together all along. It was just a matter of whether or not both of them were ready for that type of serious lifelong commitment. She was slightly hesitant, even though she claimed to "love him with all her heart". But, then again, he wasn't too sure about it either. As much as he knew he needed her and she needed him, there was just the slight fear in both of them that it, for some reason, wouldn't work out-although they had been together for so long already.

They figured they'd give it about another year's time, and if they were ready then, that's what they would do. But their time got cut short when Jimmy passed away. Heartbroken and lost, Kaela had no idea what or who to turn to. She was experiencing the pain that went along with losing someone who was her best friend, her lover, someone she thought was her soulmate. But she didn't stop hurting. She saw everyone else slowly healing, and wondered why she couldn't. She's tried a lot to ease the pain, and even forget it all, but nothing's working. It's the first time since she's met Jimmy that her memories of her and him are more harmful than helpful.

Rated "R" for language, possible drug use, alcohol, and some possible slightly sexual content.