May Angels Lead You In

This is a story of a girl who have been bullied and pushed around all her life. By the people in school and occassionally, her mother.

Her stepfather seems to be a nice guy when he suggested that everyone should move up to Orange County, California. But he has a deep dark secret, not even her mother knows of it.

Her life was no different in California either.

One day, a knight in shining armor came to her rescue. He helps her whenever she got bullied - and he got into fights as a result of that.

She falls in love with someone.

And then, as life has it, her best friend is gone - for good.

NOTE: I totally own this plot so if you steal, I will unleash the wrath of Damon Salvatore on you! I do not own the guys of Avenged Sevenfold. And this story is for you, Jimmy. foREVer.
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 01
    "Why was he being nice one moment and a jerk the next?"
  3. Chapter 02
    "You shut your pretty little mouth, freakboy. I swear I'll hit you."
  4. Chapter 03
    "Just leave me the hell alone, okay!" he hissed as he turned and rushed down the hallway.
  5. Chapter 04
    "Bonding session. That's exactly what we need in this detention. Maybe we'll slow-dance under the misletoe if the feeling's there."
  6. Chapter 05
    "The guys had never been so much happier in their lives since -"
  7. Chapter 06
    I had no idea why I just lied to him about my after-school plans today.
  8. Chapter 07
    "If you want to be with the cliques, you have to lose it to the jocks," he whispered and started to kiss my face again.
  9. Chapter 08
    "Do not ***ing touch me again," Matt whispered into Jared's ears with venom.
  10. Chapter 09
    I watched as he walked away from me - the only friend I had made since day one. I ruined this friendship. I bloody ruined it.
  11. Chapter 10
    Jimmy glared into Jared's blue eyes, not letting go of Nicole's arms.
  12. Chapter 11
    In fact, he seemed so cheerful and happy - a total opposite of what I thought of him to be.
  13. Chapter 12
    "Good different or bad different?" I placed my hand over his and noticed him jump slightly from shock.
  14. Chapter 13
    "The only reason I'm not hitting you back is because you're a girl," though his voice was soft, they had a vicious hidden threat in them.
  15. Chapter 14
    "Friends?" Jimmy had an amused expression but his voice was the complete opposite.