Status: WIP

The Perfect Foundation

Brendon and Gerard are childhood friends, thrown apart when the apocalypse hits out of nowhere. It's not zombies and lava but it's close. Mikey and Gerard bunker down until the worst is over, but they fight to retrieve some sense of a normal life. Years pass and Gerard's artwork inspires many suriviors as the Way brothers build up a new network of friends and family to set themselves up for whatever the future has to offer. It comes to the boys' attention that an underground prostitution ring travels the country, forcing young boys and girls to have sex to survive and Gerard takes it upon himself to try and save the kids and give them something to live for...
  1. 1. If You Ever Come Back.
    Gerard and Brendon are childhood friends, until something completely unexpected happens and they are thrown apart...
  2. You Could Be Your Own Spotlight...
    Gerard and Mikey find out about a travelling fair which sells young boys and girls for sex and Gerard is determined to do something about it...
  3. (Oh Nostalgia).
    Mikey agrees to help Gerard unconditionally and both men set about planning the escape...
  4. I dare You to Move.
    The escape is getting closer, and Gerard has to go into the camp one last time to check everything is ok inside as well as out...
  5. Until the day is done
    The group break out the boys from the camp, but Gerard get's a shock when he rescues Fiver from solitary...
  6. No More Apologies For Me
    Gerard meets Brendon after a decade of thinking he is dead. Will Brendon remember him?
  7. The worst is over...
    Mikey tells Brendon about Gerard, Pete visits Mikey in the kitchen...
  8. You can have the best of me.
    The boys spend some time outside, getting to grips with not being in the fair...
  9. Take all the chances while you can.
    After a late night, Mikey agrees to the first up to make breakfast. But who's the second one up?
  10. When I see you next I'll make the most of it...
    Ryan learns something new.
  11. You're behind my eyelids when I'm all alone.
    Pete considers things between him and Mikey. Mikey decides to make a move...
  12. Summer's on it's deathbed
    Frank reappears, putting Gerard in an awkward position.
  13. I guess I am blessed, but sometimes it's just hard to see it as such.
    Brendon sits down with Avary to discuss the apocalypse, homosexuality and religion.
  14. Save Me
    Brendon's settling into the house piece by piece, but what if everything isn't as idyllic as it seems?
  15. Wherever I go trouble seems to follow
    Brendon goes to Ryan for help and breaks down in the process
  16. Give me a shot to Remember
    Frank finds some alcohol. Gerard stresses about everything. Brendon and Ryan pretend everything's normal. (For now).
  17. This is the road to ruin
    Avary gets to close to everything to see the bigger picture. Gerard decides they all need to drink their troubles away....
  18. We are like young volcanoes
    It's truth or dare in the safe house. Gerard struggles with everything as per usual.
  19. Sins not tragedies
    Gerard breaks.