Livin' on the Edge

Livin'

on the


Halle Hanson is a hard working twenty three year old woman. She has her close friends and enemy's, like everyone else, but what she doesn't realize is that her best friend, Sean, is only using her. His eyes don't catch the new outfit she tried on for him - he catches sight of the dangling jewlery from her ears. He doesn't have a gift for catching the perfect woman, he has a gift of catching the perfect victims.

For the next three days, Halle and her younger sister, Terry, are going to be living on the edge when she finds that Sean is using her for her finances. Things can only get violent from here on out.

Edge

___

ImageImageImageImage

This will be about seven chapters. It's a short, short story. Part of this was a dream I had, so I decided to make it into a story. The other part came from an extremely old story I wrote. It'll be violent and not what your expecting. I hope you enjoy my favourite guys :) The banner is from tumblr. Title credit to Aerosmith. Avenged icons from here. Norman and Sean icons from here. Obviously I do not own any of these fine men or else I wouldn't be writing fan fiction, now would I? I do own everything else in the story, so I'd very much appreciate it if you wouldn't take my ideas.

© MANDYMURDERS 2011