Prank Wars & Candy Stores

Adele LeBeau was perfectly content at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. She was perfectly content to put on her powder blue uniform and reenter the school as a sixth year student. She was perfectly content to just continue her life as a typical French teenage witch.

But someone else seemed almost determined that she not remain perfectly content. And when Beauxbatons is no longer safe for Adele, a new adventure awaits her at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

And the entrance of the Weasley twins into her perfectly content life alters it forever... but perhaps for the better?
  1. "I have found a new page of hope for the days when I feel like I've lost everything"
    The Last Something That Meant Anything - Mayday Parade
  2. "As hours move to minutes and minutes take longer to break, I will be desperately awaiting."
    'You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds' - Mayday Parade
  3. "Take me away tonight."
    Amber Lynn - Mayday Parade
  4. "Keep your heart open wide; save it for somebody who cares."
    'Center of Attention' - Mayday Parade
  5. "And these words, they'll convince you."
    Your Song - Mayday Parade
  6. "This empty space left in the seat to my right where you should be says a lot."
    'Just Say You're Not Into It' - Mayday Parade
  7. "I remember times when you were holding by a thread of chance."
    I'd Rather Make Mistakes Than Nothing At All - Mayday Parade