‹ Prequel: Sherlock's Girl

The New Generation

Sapphire has been living with Sherlock and John for over a year now. Everthing seems fine, until a dead body is found in Sapphire's school. Soon they discover they are up against a more deadly criminal than before. This is partallly a sequal to Sherlock's Girl.
  1. Life goes on...
    Sherlock, Sapphire and John are living life normally, or what they call normally...
  2. School is a bore?
    Sapphire is at school a normal day until something makes her day alot more interesting.
  3. Fun with Guns
    Anderson now knows Sherlock is not dead, and both him and Lestrade now know he is Sapphire's guardian, things become interesting.
  4. John finds out.
    John is out when he gets a phone call, which up dates him on whats been going on that morning.
  5. The guilty hide in plain sight
    Sherlock goes to leave the school, when he is confronted by a girl who asks a lot of questions. The same girl then turns up at 221b Baker Street.
  6. The Wrong Scent
    Sherlock goes off flowing the clues he found in the dead teachers purse, but could it be the wrong trail.
  7. Crossings
    Sapphire discovers who the *** is form the clue she found, does Sherlock get back in time to stop her.
  8. Confronting the Enemy
    Sapphire meets with the killer, but the killer only has revenge on their mind.
  9. Scoulding
    Sherlock is furious with Sapphire for going off on her own...
  10. Revenge is Sweet
    In handcuffs the killer plots revenge on Sapphire....