Status: Complete!

After the Match

Rosalina Saturnina Rayen and Isabella Roxana Selena Sonia are best friends in Madrid, Spain. Rosalina is a Victoria's Secret model that meets Fernando Jose Torres Sanz at a celebrity party in the city and Isabella is a regular model that is Cristiano Ronaldo's childhood friend. Isabella has stuck with Cristiano through it all and likewise, Cristiano has done the same. Although, Cristiano has had many relationships, Isabella has had only a few. She prefers to focus on her career, rather than boys.

Rosalina is the opposite and seizes any chance to meet up with a boy, thinking time is short. She has not found one to really meet up with her standards, however. There are a few that have come close and that she meets up with from time to time. But still she knows that she does not feel any love for them. So she is forever looking and jumping from man to man to find the one for her. She feels like she won't be fully happy until she finds him.

This feeling is likewise with Cristiano and deep down he's been hiding feelings for Isabella. But will he be able to settle down for her? Or will his constant dating tear them apart? And will Rosalina ever find the one for her?
  1. Chapter 1
    An Unexpected Invitation.
  2. Chapter 2
    The First Match.
  3. Chapter 3
    Puente De La Exposicion.
  4. Chapter 4
    Betrayal & Revenge.
  5. Chapter 5
    Good News & The Visit.
  6. Chapter 6
    The Next Move.
  7. Chapter 7
    A Perfect Ending & Enough.
  8. Chapter 8
    Happily Ever After.