Crashed _Joe Jonas_

Into - Arianna Isabella Stone, the step-daughter of business tycoon Patrick Stone and model/magazine owner Monica Heprion-Stone formally deceased. Born in an American air force base in Japan I lived there until I was eight and then we move to Boston where I graduated high school at eleven. A few days after my graduation my mom and dad and I were on our way to the airport to go to Paris when we get slammed by a drunk driver in a cement truck. My parents died. Thankfully my older sister Natiale and my younger one Lillionna wasn’t with us. I spent a year in physical therapy and from the ages of twelve to sixteen I went to three different colleges and graduated at the top of my class every time. Some freak genius right! So now eight years after the accident by no fault of my own I now live in San Diego with my sisters and am currently at the hospital yet again holding flowers and chocolates waiting to be let into the private wing. Long story.
  1. Preview for you guys
    comment and tell me if you like it
  2. Like OMG!
    intros an revilations..........
  3. Friend For Never
    Lilli and Gia are over?!
  4. READ!!! VERY IMPORTANT>
    HELP!!!
  5. I Did It!!!!
    Check out this pimped out banner i made!!!!!
  6. Game On Sweetheart
    i love the banner in this one
  7. It's About To Be A Bro Fight
    begining of major drama
  8. What He Had To Do
    Nick gets into a stick stitation
  9. Will You Be My Baby
    Lilli comes to terms with her feelings for Matt
  10. The Ties That Bind
    Dedicated to Giana Hearts Joesph and Dynamic. (Giana and Lilli major hearts to you)