‹ Prequel: Breaking the Habit
Status: Active!

Battle Symphony

This is the second book in the Breaking The Habit series.

The story picks up six months after the first one ended, and we see just how Michelle, Chester, Brynlee and the gang are all doing, and how our unlucky lovers are holding up their promises to do better for each other.
Not much has happened in six months, but with these hate to love characters, you know there's a surprise waiting just around the corner.
Triumphant and proud, Michelle and Chester are moving forward, but are they still looking back?
Find out for yourself.
  1. Waking Up.
    It's six months later, and life is finally as it should be for Chester and Michelle. Just goes to show that good things comes to those who wait, but are the bad times REALLY over?
  2. Far Away, But Never Closer.
    With Michelle still in Chicago, Chester is having to get used to being Mr. Mom, all while missing her. Meanwhile, she is remembering why she left Chicago to begin with, and she misses home.
  3. Sometimes Goodbye Is The Only Way
    Under pressure from her family, work and Chester's lack of trust, Michelle makes a choice that she might not have time to regret later.
  4. Confessions, Violence, Forgiveness, And Secrets.
    After her stunt lands her in the hospital, Michelle has to come clean to Chester about why she did what she did, and in the process, everyone learns things about Michelle that they didn't know.
  5. The Little Things Give You Away
    Trying to recover isn't easy, and Michelle is starting to feel the weight of her actions, and the pressure may just be enough to break her, but waters are getting choppy on another front. Can she handle everything? Or will she break down again, and s
  6. There's Truth In Your Lies
    And like rain, the problems keep coming, flooding what was supposed to be a happy marriage. Michelle knows what she wants, but why does everything have to be so complicated???