Hyper Lane

This is a story about a new neighborhood that just opened its doors and people start to move in. During the life of the neighbours they start to find out that hey have super powers and that's where a lot of stuff happens. But of course not all of the neighbours have powers, so there's going to be a lot of problems between the normal people and the the paranormal.
*Inspiration of Desperate Housewives and Heroes. but it's a bit diffrent. I put them together. The neighborhood idea is from Desperate Housewives and the super powers idea is from Heroes. LoL so I hope you like it. It has everything : Drama, Romance, action, even comedy.
  1. A Whole New World
    A new neighborhood opens its doors and the first neighbours to move in are the Prays. Heather meets a boy that soon will discover that he's not completely normal.
  2. New Neighbours
    A happy homossexual couple just moved into Hyper Lane and scandalizes the conservative families that already reside in there. And more...
  3. Amigos
    New mexican neighbours just moved into Hyper Lane :a mother and a sexy teenage mexican daughter. And Jason discovers his past memories.
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Unforgiven
    You'll see.
  6. (title)
  7. Getting clues
    This is the continuation of the last chapter...