You're My Father

Okay I decided to rewrite this story. I got into a jam with my others stories so I thought I would try and write the sequel for this one. I found out I couldn’t write it I hate the name Raven now (no offense to those name Raven, but a girl ruined it for me) so I would have just ended up killing her off. So now that I’m older, I hope I can write it better. I changed her name and the story up a bit. Those of you that have already read it once, can read again and hopefully not be too bored with the story, I’ve added a lot more detail and background to it so enjoy.

“So the world can get enough of Heavy metal band Hedeon, the lead singer/ guitarist, Amara Jo Madison has caught everyone’s attention and the young age of seventeen. Her band mates Troy Kasim, Julias Mather, and Marcus Vladimir barely adults at the wondrous ages nineteen and twenty have now been dominating the radio waves now for a year. The album Rockstars and Bastards has sold well in to millions. Their tour Drunken Bastards‘ World Tour now coming to an end, people all around are wonder what is next for the band?

Amara Jo Madison had never met her father. she was raised by her mother in Santa Fe' New Mexico grew up with her Best friends and Band mates. Met her Boyfriend Max Green at one of his shows, and have been happily together ever since.

The best day of her life soon turns to the worst when her mother dies. Being only seventeen, she is sent off to live with her father Billie Joe. Having always thought her father hated her, it's an up hill battle for Billie Joe to gain her trust as a parent.

Amara has always been getting gifts from a secret admirer, but when her mother dies the gifts and notes start to scare her.She finds out she has more then an admirer she has a stalker. Billie Joe will stop at nothing to protect his baby girl.

Thanks to
Dannie Blaze bitch!!
DaschundPup2007
Midnight Love
crash.landing!
NEON_queen
Caity .Roulette.
Renjilover13
Sinful-Synyster
smidget 4-9
Beautifully Tainted
You kept the story going