The My Chemical Chronicles - King of the Damned

Joint story by me (strike-to-incinerate) and Ingrid (shamelessxtears).
My Chemical Romance crossed with vampires..
It'll get interesting ;].
Comments appreciated.

Enjoy reading :].
  1. Prologue
    An introduction (shamelessxtears).
  2. Chapter I
    Gerard questions what he has become (strike-to-incinerate).
  3. Chapter II
    Gerard is unkindly woken from a restless sleep (shamelessxtears).
  4. Chapter III
    An over-powering thirst takes hold, causing problems for Gerard..(strike-to-incinerate).
  5. Chapter IV
    His first kill makes Gerard wonder about life as a vampire (shamelessxtears).
  6. Chapter V
    The body is disposed of..as are the feelings in Gerard's heart (strike-to-incinerate).
  7. Chapter VI
    A long night seems to be much shorter as Gerard overthinks his options (shamelessxtears).
  8. Chapter VII
    Another (nearly) morning, another strange occurrence, another Bob..(strike-to-incinerate)
  9. Chapter VIII
    Gerard gets cought coming out of the wardrobe (shamelessxtears).
  10. Chapter IX
    A band practice - suspicion arises and an unwanted guest makes their presence felt..(strike-to-incinerate)
  11. Chapter X
    Suspicion turns into violence between Frank and Gerard (shamelessxtears).
  12. Chapter XI
    A new face makes an entry of importance for Gerard (strike-to-incinerate).
  13. Chapter XII
    Fear, anxiety, blood, horror (shamelessxtears).
  14. Chapter XIII
    The breaking of a friendship? (strike-to-incinerate)
  15. Chapter XIV
    Preparations for what appears to be a date and some worked up fans (shamelessxtears).
  16. Chapter XV
    Another meeting with his creator provokes different reactions from Gerard (strike-to-incinerate).
  17. Chapter XVI
    Frank wonders about Gerard's behaviour (shamelessxtears).
  18. Chapter XVII
    Trapped with no escape..(strike-to-incinerate)