Status: Very slowly active.

I'd Kill Myself for You, I'd Kill You for Myself

Image

"All I wanted
Was the keeping
Of someone like you
As it turns out
Deeper within me
Love was twisted and pointed at you."


The Offering is an annual gathering when gangs around the area come to the most well known & feared mafia family of them all with peace offerings. So naturally Matthew "Shadows" Sanders didn't expect her to be there. She is the woman he's had a fascination with for five very long years, smitten the moment he laid eyes on her. She holds the heart of a feared, brutal & cold man; yet she has no idea who he even is. She is Blake Marie Stevens & Matt knows everything there is to know about her....or at least he thought he did. One bit of information has slipped through the cracks & it poses a problem for everyone involved in this once sided love affair.

Characters

Disclaimer
Obviously I don't own Avenged Sevenfold, their families or any of the other celebrities mentioned. That would be slavery which is immoral & illegal. I do however own the plot & my original characters. There will be violence & sex, don't like it don't read it. Due to the entertainment value none of their real girlfriends will be in the story (except Leana). Title credit: This Love by Pantera.