The Only Difference Between Brent Wilson and Jon Walker Is the Name

When Brent woke up, he was in a bunk, he knew that without even opening his eyes. He had been living in one for nearly 6 weeks, he knew a bunk by now. But he didn’t know how he got back to his bunk last night. He swore he fell asleep outside, next to some circle of trees. Zack probably found him and got him back to the bus.

He opened his eyes and his first thought was this isn’t my bunk.

He looked around, seeing pictures of various members of Academy with someone he didn’t recognise but at the same time looked vaguely familiar. He squinted at the picture closest to him, reaching out for it, his fingertips barely touching it.

The next thing he knew, he was falling into unconsciousness again.


---------------------------

A story inspired by an interview where Jon said that his hair used to be greasy all the time. That got me thinking about Brent and how his hair always looks greasy. That got me thinking about a plot line.

This is the child of those thoughts and plot line.

Eventual pairings will be Ry-Walk and maybe Brencer. Depends how I feel about that as I write it.

DISCLAIMER: -Looks over at bandslaves boys.- What do you mean by own...?