I'm Such a Mess, I Wonder How I Looked Through Your Eyes

Main Focus: Kyle Burns, Forever The Sickest Kids Drummer

Main Character: Alyssa Jane Parker

Title Credit: Clocks And Timepieces by Search The City

Status: Hiatus

Synopsis: Twenty- four months.
One hundred and four weeks.
Seven-hundred and thirty days.

If lives change in a split second, how much would ones life change in the course of two years Two years ago Kyle and Alyssa were having a child together. Two years ago Kyle and Alyssa were looking for a house. Two years ago Kyle and Alyssa were head over heals in love. Two years ago their world fell apart.

In an attempt to get a hold of her life, Alyssa ran away to California with Caleb at her side, while Kyle stayed in Texas, wondering if he'll be able to go on without her. Now, the start of the summer brings a new tour for Kyle and his band, and presents a rare opportunity for he and Alyssa to see each other once again.

Despite his better judgement, Kyle attempts to win back the girl he loves, even though it may tear the band, and more importantly his friends, apart. Everyone knows that Caleb has no intention of letting Alyssa go without a fight. Everyone knows that Kyle won't settle for anyone other than Alyssa.

But in all this chaos, no one is exactly sure where Alyssa's heart truly lies.