Something Like Fun

They meet. They click. They have issues. They get over them. What's not to like?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

So, I'd rather not give a long description where I give you every detail of my characters' existence. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind them, and I hold nothing against those who write them. It's just not my style, so to speak.

Instead, I thought I'd give you a little background on the inspiration and writing of it. Way back when, when I first discovered fan fiction and the glory that it can be, my favorite site for Ville Valo stories (why, yes, that's all I read at the time, sheesh!) was the forum for FuneralofHearts.com. Well, the forum no longer exists, but on it was what is most likely the longest story by a fan that I have ever read. On a side note, it is still my favorite. Moving along though, there's a scene in said story in which Ville, while discussing fan fiction written about him, remarks to the heroine that he wishes there were more realistic and varied ways in which 'he' meets his love interest. More specifically, he suggests the place in which I, in a tribute to my favorite story, have my characters meet.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this story. I originally had this up on another site (it's still there in it's original form if you care to take a look>>message me), but with Harlow's encouragement, I have set about editing it and uploading it here to be shared with you. This story has been a year in the making already. Have fun, and any feedback is lovely. Take care, loves.

[[Cover credited to sixxalicious at livejournal]]