Status: Active

Learn From Cigarette Burns

Main Focus: John O'Callaghan, The Maine vocalist

Main Character: Dee

Title Credit: I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby by 3OH!3

Synopsis:

.... I'll work on this synopsis later ...
  1. He Was The High School Sweetheart
    Restlessly, I kicked my blankets down to the floor ...
  2. Starting New
    I heard a soft voice mutter somewhere up above me ...
  3. I'm Not A Machine
    Hearing a small noise at my bedroom doorway ...
  4. For The Memories
    Readjusting my sunglasses ...
  5. Don't Sweat It
    "Babe, look at this one."
  6. It's Just The Thought
    Waiting impatiently for the crosswalk signal to light up ...
  7. Not Fair Of Either
    "And I'm going to have to run down to Phoenix ... "
  8. Always Make Sure You Have Connections
    By default, I'm a calm person ...
  9. It's Never Easy On The Road
    Smiling to myself, I watched from a distance ...
  10. Point It Out
    At the moment I wasn't sure where my fiancé was ...
  11. Dito
    There was an eerie silence settled upon the foyer ...
  12. Sounds Like He Knows
    Somewhere nearby a song was playing; whether it was via a laptop, iPhone, or television set, I wasn't sure ...
  13. No Comparison
    I felt the anxiety creep up my spine as my eyes searched the foyer ...
  14. Granted
    I breathed in deeply and let it out in a love sick sigh ...
  15. Je t'aime
    Hearing the whistling of the tea kettle in the kitchen, I set aside my hairbrush ...
  16. Crossing State Lines
    “John, your fiancé is getting her nerves all up in a bunch.” ...
  17. Ich liebe Dich
    The boys on either side of me erupted into a fit of laugher at something one of the boys behind me had said ...
  18. Keep Him Grounded
    I watched the tall, blonde haired boy do a trick on his skateboard and widened my eyes slightly ...
  19. Hush, Hush
    I stared at the beautiful dark red orchids that John’s mother had special ordered from the florists ...
  20. Marvelous
    My eyes widened slightly as our realtor agent opened the door for us, exposing the pretty foyer that welcomed everyone into the house ...
  21. Tearjerker
    With a start, I woke up and quickly glanced around the bare bedroom ...
  22. Root Beer Floats
    I stared across the table at the two dirty band boys that had been on the road with my husband for the past two months ...
  23. Complications
    I reached over and ran my hand through my hair tiredly as I tried to determine what show I wanted to watch next ...
  24. Obscenities
    "Stitch, babe, you're going to have to run around outside pretty soon to do your business." I mumbled ...
  25. House Warming Party
    John sighed quietly as we slowed to a stop in front of Kennedy’s new house and then killed the engine ...
  26. Dance With Me
    I laughed softly to myself as John did a little dance around the living room ...
  27. Rainbow Monkeys
    I heard a faint crying in the distance, but at the moment I couldn’t muster enough energy to move, even if it were a life a death situation ...
  28. Quit Jerkin' Around ...
    All at once, it seemed that all the girls in the Thompson family erupted into a fit of laughter that caused anyone who had not been in on the original conversation to stop ...
  29. Out Of Sync
    I growled lowly as my husband reached over and smacked my butt on his way to the bathroom ...
  30. Why So Serious?
    My cousin sighed softly as she examined me with her piercing stare, as if determining whether or not I was being completely honest with her ...
  31. The Reason I Come Home
    I bit my lip in an attempt to keep the shy smile off of my face as the sound of John’s voice poured softly from the receiver ...