Status: Updates for this: EVERY Friday, Saturday and Sunday. [due to school, and other things, Sorry for any inconvenience guys.] <3

I'm Feelin' so Low

The full length story of 'Trashed And Scattered'. In this version it has all the drama, the adventures and the tragedy that happened from when Aidan first met the five guys that would soon become Avenged Sevenfold, until they became famous.

I already have ideas for a sequel, which will be life after Avenged Sevenfold leave for tour.

In this, all of Avenged Sevenfold are in the same year at high school. I know Johnny didn't go to the same school as the rest, but in this, he does.

About 'I'm Feelin' So Low':

Aidan is a fifteen year old girl who gets beat up by her father, she's scared to tell anyone. But, when one of her friends find out about this, they accidently let it slip to the rest. How do they react?

Soon everything turns out well for the guys. They have their first album, their first tour. Their career is on the up, and Aidan is extremely proud of them for achieving this goal. But when their career blasts so high up, Aidan is left behind, believing they just simply have no time for her anymore. How does this make her feel? Not only is she in love with one of them, but there's also something else... A secret that only Aidan and ____ know about.

The story of her life, is told from her own point of view, for the most part. When in third person, I shall tell you.
__

By this story, I don't mean to cause offence to anyone. Or hurt any one's feelings who has been in situations similar to this.

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, or any other famous people that might pop up once in a while.
However, the plot, the original characters and the dialogue have all come from my own imagination.

Enjoy :]

Reading, Commenting, Subscribing - thanks in advance if you do. XD!

This story is a dedication to James Owen Sullivan, also known as The Reverend Tholomew Plague, although this story is not just about Jimmy, there are and will be parts where he is the main character (each of Avenged will have a main part in a chapter somewhere). &lt;3

Layout, Banner and Content: Nosferatu. (1383O8) #2O1O.