Long Way to Go

Something bad happened, something bad happened to change me, change me completely from the person I used to be and into the shell of a person I am now. Only one person could bring me back and even then, he has a long way to go until I'm back to being who I was, the one he fell in love with.
+++
He just left one day, up and left without a goodbye. He never knew I loved him, but he knew we were best friends, nothing would ever change that--not even his vanishing act. I know the person I fell in love with is in there somewhere and I'm going to do my best to bring him back--even if we're just friends.
+++
This is my first Frikey, I'm not pressed for comments, but they would be nice.
I changed the layout and fixed a few things here and there in the first chapters again.
Oh, I thought I'd share a small bit of info as well; some of the things that are happening in this story are based off of a real-life experience--not that it means much, but what they heck.

I OWN NOTHING.
  1. Welcome Home
    i tried my best to fix this one up, before i put up the second one THANKS for the advice!
  2. This Familiar Place
    Thanks for the advice, I hope this one's slightly better, I'm crap for grammar, but I try. Enjoy!
  3. I wish I could forget everything...
    Frankie remembers what happened...
  4. I fake a smile so he won't see
    "You don't even know the half of it!"
  5. There's always two sides to a story, this is Side
    Mikey's POV...
  6. I will annoy you, until you decide to wake up
    Another Mikey POV...sorry if it's short and not so great of an update :|
  7. Our friendship is like this infinity sign, dark, t
    Back to Frank's POV....another sentimental moment (I tried)
  8. Note To Self
    What does one say when they don't know what words to use?
  9. You See Right Through Me
    "You don't need to yell. I don't think my grandparents heard you."
  10. I've Been Waiting A Long Time For This Moment To C
    "It may take me a while to get over what you did to him, but you being here makes up for that now."
  11. The collision of your kiss that made it so hard...
  12. Sick of burying the guilt...
  13. Can't Tell The Difference Between This And That
    [story] Mikey's happy.