Mirror

Catherine "Trina" Vines is just your ordinary girl, she's very open with anything. Her friends are Marvin "Vin" Tyler and Alexa "Ela" Torn, they were together since they were kids and up until now. She goes to an ordinary school, nothing extravagant, her life is just in balance, nothing too fancy. When she was a kid, 'something' happened. She can't explain it, neither the people around her, somehow, she was diagnosed for having a bi-polar. One day, Trina got partnered up with the coolest, most popular boy in school a.k.a. Andraste Caste for a project. Everybody just loves him, but Trina wasn't one of them, because she knew him as just some jerk that's really rich. But since then, for some reason, they got closer, but not exactly in a good way. But then, someone came by unexpectedly, VERY unexpectedly.

Oh, and her being bi-polar means a lot more than you could ever imagine! A LOT MORE. It is more than just an illness. As the story goes on, the more she finds out that the life she knew, is nothing to the real life she's about to have.

"author's note"

In some chapters, you might find that its short or doesn't makes sense at all, if it doesn't have an author's note, it means that the chapter that you are reading is still in progress and unfinished. But, if you find the chapter with an author's note, it is completely finished.:D

Pls!
subscribe, comment :) by doing any of those two, you guys would have faster update. :D