‹ Prequel: Phantom
Sequel: Ghost
Status: Start Date: August 20, 2009. Finish Date: November 9, 2009

Apparition

Everything in Natalia's life was at the best it has ever been in a while. She finally got her bestfriend, Lawren back, a new Second-Hand Ghost family has joined the Ashburtons, her family accepts her for who she is, and things with her and Nathan was just perfect. Then prom night came and her relationship with Nathan went to pieces after finding him and Taylor-the girl who's been trying to steal Nathan from her from the very beginning-together. The morning after prom, Nathan dissapeared and the only thing left from him was a note explaning why he left his ghost family and Natalia. His sudden dissapearance causes Natalia to venture out and find out the true reason why he left.
  1. Prologue & Forgetful
    When Nathan isn't being himself, Natalia begins to worry about him.
  2. Maddie
    Maddie knows Nathan and Natalia's secret.
  3. Question
    Natalia is asked to Prom.
  4. Encounter
    When Natalia and her friends go Prom dress shopping in downtown Seattle, they encounter a suspicious man.
  5. Visit
    Natalia goes over to Lawren's house and talks to him about Prom.
  6. A Night to Remember
    This night to remember ends up changing Natalia's life. Forever.
  7. Disappear
    Natalia wakes up the next morning to tragic news.
  8. Uncontrollable
    Everyone tries to find a way to help Natalia but it only makes it worse.
  9. The Corpse
    Natalia's condition gets so bad that she begins looking like a corpse.
  10. Here Again
    Now that Natalia's tranquilizer is gone, her dreams have been set free after months of being held back.
  11. Leaving
    After a couple weeks of staying in the Ashburton home, Natalia is finally on her way back home.
  12. Bland
    After three months since the incident, Natalia still isn't how she used to be.
  13. Soap Opera
    Jayant comes over and he and Natalia have a little bonding time by watching a soap opera.
  14. Lavonne
    Natalia helps out Lawren at his store and get's a little surprise visit.
  15. Rebirth
    When Natalia and Lawren hang out, she feels something between them that reminds her of how things used to be.
  16. Birthday Disaster
    On Natalia's 18th birthday, she receives a little card that puts her on edge.
  17. Realization
    Natalia and Sarah come to a frightening realization about the future.
  18. An Unfortunate Ending
    Sarah tells Natalia her the haunting story of her past.
  19. Soap Opera II
    Natalia and Jayant watch another episode of the soap opera only to be reminded of how similar Natalia's life is compared to Miranda's.
  20. Impulse
    Natalia makes a sudden decision and acts upon it despite the consequences.