Welcome to the Club, Shatter or Survive

Her family is rich, and her parents only care about the money. Her Mother is a big spender, she loves getting extravagant things. And her Father does most of the working; she also has an older sister who loves to spend money.
She isn't like her Mother; her desires are different from her sister and Mother.
She doesn't quite fit in with her family...
Her desire is to fall in love, and be loved in return. She just wants to love one man and be loved back. She's looking to have all her firsts, be the last with the one man she loves.
She's very afraid of her Father when he's angry.
People think her life is perfect because she is rich.
Little do they know it's not so perfect like they think.
Once Demonia finds out her Father has an arranged marriage for her, her shy self, suddenly has the courage to go up to her Father and tell him how she feels....
At some point she meets a man, and he's in charge of this club you see, a very interesting club. A club she could never even dream of existing. A place she is forced to learn what exactly it is, they do, and she has to do as well.
A place you can join, but isn't the easiest to get out of…
She starts to become more like what she's been wishing....because of that one man.
  1. Chapter 1 They Encourage Me
    You meet the main character and her two best friends~
  2. Chapter 2
    The parents make an announcement..
  3. Chapter 3 Moving
    Long ride.
  4. Chapter 4 New School
    Demonia meet's a man, and she finds herself not liking him.
  5. Chapter 5 My Big Move
    "Everything just keeps getting worse! I can't take it anymore!"~ Demonia.
  6. Chapter 6 Living Homeless.
    Making a big decision to leave home, was just the beginning....
  7. Chapter 7 We See Him
    Demonia freaks out, when she is put into a situation....
  8. Chapter 8 The Club
    Demonia is waking up somewhere else
  9. Chapter 9 My Heart's Beating Like Crazy
    "I'm going to faint, I know I'm going to faint!" ~ Demonia. The Club.