Status: Active

The Unforgiving Forest

"Nick!!" I screamed as I got on the bus.
"Alex!!" He screamed back as a huge smile lit up his face.
"I missed you soooo much! The summer was so lonely!" I jump onto his lap and kissed his cheek.
"You saw me last week." He smirked.
"Well that doesn't matte-" The bus began to get dark. Even though the Sun was shinning brightly through the windshield. It was as if a strange ink began to engulf the bus, leaving the surroundings intact.
"Nick I'm scared." I whimpered and buried my head into his neck.
"I am too." He was to, I could feel his heart pounding in his chest and his breathing picked up. Now I wanted to find a safe place and curl up, he had been my anchor when I was frightened, he was never scared by anything.
"Alex, Nick, I'm scared!" Abby, Jason, Kalli, and Hunter screamed in unison.
"We are too!" I screamed to my best friends.
"Somethings coming." Nick said. "I can feel it. Guys get over here and hold onto each other, so we can stay together no matter what." The ran over to our seat and I clutch on to everyone of them.

Then there was blackness and screams. The last thing I saw of my home town was the bus seats, the last thing I heard was everyone screaming, with some tears mixed in. Then we were lost and lonely with no except for the people who had choose to ride the bus that day.
  1. One
    In Which We Meet Alex, and School Becomes More of a Nightmare
  2. Two
    In Which Alex Meets Kyle
  3. Three
    In Which Nick Arrives at An Unfortunate Time
  4. Four
    In Which...Well...Erm..
  5. Five
    In Which We Meet the Puppet Master
  6. Six
    In Which Alex Informs Kyle About What Happened, And They Learn Something New
  7. Seven
    In Which We Meet Drew and Thoughts of Home Resurface
  8. Eight
    In Which We Learn Something New About Kyle :3