In the Shadows of My Brother

Mercedes Lynn Baker
age 17
Birthday-December 12, 1991
She’s a senior at Huntington High School.
Looks-She looks like Zacky, but has female qualities. She's shorter than Zacky at 5'3 and a half. She has natural vibrant green eyes. Natural red lips and very pale. Curvy in the right places and has medium long black hair with green streaks.
Personality - Nerd and very trusting with people.
Music-Avenged Sevenfold(of course!!), Slipknot, Murderdolls, The Used, From First to Last, Paramore, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Le Tigre, Bikini Kill, London After Midnight, HIM, 69 Eyes, Aiden, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Napalm Death, Behemoth, Jack Off Jill, Scarling, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Ramones and etc.

Best Friend
Haley DiBenedetto
age-18
Birthday-September 25, 1990
She’s a senior at Huntington High School
Looks- Basically a younger version of Michelle and Valary mix together. But she has Blonde hair with black underneath and hot pink bangs.
Personality-Again like her sisters she will kick your ass if you piss her off.
Music – She likes the same as Mercedes but with a few more.

Info.
The girls have known each other just as long as Avenged Sevenfold have know each other. They met at a practice for the band. Zacky couldnt go if he didnt take his little sister and Michelle and Valary always brought along Haley. So that's how they met and have been friends since that moment.