Status: New

The Entertainment

Image

Secrets are just another part of Salina White's new life. Ever since she changed her name in order to get revenge for her Dad's death she's had to do things on her own. But when fate suddenly places her on the path to fame and success, she'll learn that more then a name can be changed. Secrets are meant for the painful revealing. Will Salina get her revenge first? Or will she be twisted up in a world full of more lies and secrets than even she can keep track of.

Welcome to The Entertainment by SheaRyhai © 2011
  1. Chapter 1-1: Black Out
    Salina is trying to rough it in Los Angels, trying to get acting jobs with a useless agent who is also an obvious pervert.
  2. Chapter 1-2: Life's Not a Dream Kid
    Salina wakes up in the hospital to find a stranger, claiming to be a friend of her Dad's, looking after her.
  3. Chapter 2-1: Frantic Patient
    Salina wakes up to discover she's wearing a mask. 'What exactly have they done to her face??'
  4. Chapter 2-2: The Contract
    Salina is offered her dreams for revenge on a platter, but the offer isn't free.
  5. Chapter 3-1: Cat and Mouse
    Gavin proves just how devious he can be. Salina makes a decision about the contract.
  6. Chapter 3-2: A New Face
    Salina finally gets a look at her new face.
  7. Chapter 4-1: Past and Present.
    Salina's new life begins, but can she move forward into acting if she's still clinging to her past?
  8. Chapter 4-2: A Living Doll
    Over a month since the accident and her new face, Salina is busy working as a model. But she is impatient to start acing.
  9. Chapter 5-1: Love and Tears
    Salina get's her first shot at a movie audition. This could be everything she's been waiting for....but why is Jordan Cruz there?
  10. Chapter 5-2: Pulling Strings
    Salina heres back about her audition, while Gavin struggles to not cross the line between work and his personal feelings for her.
  11. Chapter 6-1: Weirdness and Determination
    Salina is trying to stay focused for the movie shoot ahead, but Jordan Cruz seems oddly curious about her.
  12. Chapter 6-2: Lead Actress
    The acting begins for real as Salina works with Ariana the popular lead actress, her rival?
  13. Chapter 7-1: High School Drama
    Salina's first day of acting is going really well. But someone seems to have a problem with her.
  14. Chapter 7-2: Harmless Prank
    Saved just in time to make it back on set, Salina sets out trying to figure out who is trying to mess with her.
  15. Chapter 8-1: Who Are You?
    Salina and Gavin try to figure out whose pulling the strings. Meanwhile, Jordan hears from his brother, Dylan.
  16. Chapter 8-2: Scary Dream
    Stress and a Scary Dream keep sleep away from Salina. Her inner strenght and focus is beginning to suffer.
  17. Chapter 9-1: Dangerous Game
    Salina get's time off for some needed rest. Xavier comes across an interesting email on his sister's lab top.
  18. Chapter 9-2: Not Helpless
    Salina provides Gavin with information that surprises them both.
  19. Chapter 10-1: Knight to Pawn
    Gavin threatens the unknown figure behind the pranks when someone else from Salina's past appears.
  20. Chapter 10-2: Queen to Knight
    Gavin uncovers more information, but still hasn't found Arianna's connection to the leak. Salina prepares for a party with the Hughes family.
  21. Chapter 11-1: World of Power
    Salina arrives at the party and is slightly overwhelmed, especially when she is left alone with Xavier Hughes.
  22. Chapter 11-2: Don't Stop My Heart
    Attempting to survive Xaviers skill for surprising her, Salina comes across an even bigger shock.
  23. Chapter 12-1: For The Money
    Salian runs looking for Gavin, embarassed and shocked at the sudden appearence of Connor Muray. Xavier deals with Arianna's and everyone elses disapproval of his actions.
  24. Chapter 12-2: Family Disappointment
    Salina tries to figure out how to figure out who's messing with her while Xavier deals with his own family problems.
  25. Chapter 13-1: Bitter Heart
    Arianna and Salina face off. Arianna's issues with Salina suddenly result in an opportunity for the novice actress.
  26. Chapter 13-2: What Love Is
    Salina meets the director of 'Don't Mess with Sally'. Her chance of getting the role will be based off her acting with Jordan.
  27. Chapter 14-1: Confused Emotions
    Salina's chance at the new role seems suddenly uncertain. Julia makes an observation about Salian's confused emotions.
  28. Chapter 14-2: Stubbron Nature
    Jordan pays Salina a visit with flowers. Gavin breaks the bad news to Salina about the role she wanted.
  29. Chapter 15-1: No Regrets
    Dylan and Juila kick back a few drinks reminiscing. Salina finishes 'Love Unexpected' with Arianna, then says goodbye to Jordan.
  30. Chapter 15-2: Girl With a Secret
    Salina starts looking at other options for future roles to play. She gets an unexpected visitor who provides her with some of the answers she's been looking for.
  31. Chapter 16-1: The Runaways
    Xavier asks Salina to meet him in the dead of night. Will she take that risk, and what will happen?
  32. Chapter 16-2: Just Like Me
    Salina finally gets some long waited answers, and learns something unexpect about Xavier at the same time.
  33. Chapter 17-1: Heart and Mind
    Salina meets the directors of her new potential movie. Gavin starts working away at Mr. Kennedy, who leaked Salina's identity to her enemy.
  34. Chapter 17-2: Shattered Paradise
    Salina encounters another bump in her next acting role. Pretend the enemy is her father?
  35. Chapter 18-1: Strange Comfort
    Salina goes back to face Connor and get the job. Then she takes her anger at Gavin out on a shopping spree.
  36. Chapter 18-2: Family First
    Dylan and Jordan talk about Juila and Dylan's disapparence two years ago. Jordan's comment about Salina brings up Dylan's fear from the past.
  37. Chapter 19-1: Unbreakable
    Salina faces up to the challenge of acting along side Connor; this means she has to pretend being his loving daughter?
  38. Chapter 19-2: Brewing Storm
    Connor shows just how low he can stoop. Salina's role is suddenly put at risk while Gavin gets more bad news.
  39. Chapter 20-1: The Man She Knew
    Xaveir takes Salina on a little trip to her past. She's shocked at the information he reveals, but is in for a bigger surprise when she returns to Gavin.
  40. Chapter 20-2: Nothing Else Matters
    Salina and Gavin face off. A desperate plan is formed, but more heart break lies ahead for Salina.
  41. Chapter 21-1: Cold Hearts
    Jordan tries to keep Salina safe. Carlos proves how desperate he is to get Salina back.
  42. Chapter 21-2: Bargaining Chip
    Gavin meets Cynthia and plays his hand. Xavier and Jordan look after Salina.
  43. Chapter 22-1: More than Friends
    While Salina is dealing with her grief and guilt about Gavin, Jordan comes up with an idea to help her feel better.
  44. Chapter 22-2: Less than the Truth
    Xavier shares information on Salina's family that shocks her. Jordan and Dylan conflict over hidden secrets. Gavin makes a new friend.
  45. Chapter 23-1: Left in the Dark
    Salina shares a dinner with the Hughes family. Xavier shares more about Salina's financial complications.
  46. Chapter 23-2: Suspicion
    Jordan recieves a shock when he goes to visit Salina. Green, Carlos, and Cynthia plot ways to get Salina back.
  47. Chapter 24-1: A Really Scary Guy
    Carlos shows up for breakfast. Connor and Arianna appear to be up to something. Gavin drops in unexpectedly.
  48. Chapter 24-2: Hunting Secrets
    Xavier and Gavin face off. Jordan becomes impatient with all the secrets being kept from him.
  49. Chapter 25-1: Lies, a kiss, and Tears
    Salina catches a glimps of Gavin, but he disappears. Jordan presses her for questions about her father, and Xavier shows up for a kiss.
  50. Chapter 25-2: Someone to Trust
    Salina decides to be honest with Jordan in order to stop from hurting him more. Gavin finds the evidence he needs to prove Ethan's ***.
  51. Chapter 26-1: Risky Decisions
    Salina debates how to sneak out to meet Paul. Gavin contacts Cynthia about what he's found.
  52. Chapter 26-2: Trapped
    Salina's time with Paul ends abruptly. Carlos realizes he may have hired the wrong man to get her back.
  53. Chapter 27-1: Out of Sight
    Connor prepares to exchange Salina for 2.5 billion. Carlos tries to outsmart him while Gavin and Ripley race to Devil's Gate.
  54. Chapter 27-2: Last Words
    Xavier deals with Carlos and Connor while Gavin and Salina encounter Mr. Green.
  55. Chapter 28-1: Dancing Headlights
    Salina and Gavin talk about the future, about Salina's parents, and the reason Ethan died.
  56. Chapter 28 part 2: Promises and Regrets
    Nicoli DiNapoli makes a request from Xavier, who's real ambitions are finally revealed. Salina sends a letter to Dylan Cruz.