Ghosts

It's the middle of the night when they come through the windows. The silent souls of those who came before us. They come to watch over those who need protecting. Those of us who need a little extra help getting through the night and day. Those of us who have faith but need a little help. The lingering souls looking for a home find comfort in watching us sleep and knowing that we are safe under their careful watch. Although not all of them are here for protection. Some of them are here to find an empty vessel to reside in. They come to pray on those who have lost hope, the soul less. Those of us who can't see any reason to keep going. And so the weak succumb to evil and the strong are protected. However it seems a bit backwards to me. If those who have lost hope are the most in need of protection then why are they left to the wind? Shouldn't the strong defend the weak? Maybe I'm just confused, it doesn't really matter anymore though. I died trying to save myself from the Dark. The ones that come in the middle of the night to take your soul and leave you all alone in a deep despair that will never go away.
  1. Chapter 1
    i was going to be a missionary
  2. Chapter 2
    it's the only thing you have
  3. Chapter 3
    alex help me
  4. Chapter 4
    NO!
  5. Chapter 5
    i felt safe with him
  6. Chapter 6
    i am a ghost
  7. Chapter 7
    does this taste like roofies
  8. Chapter 8
    stop dylan
  9. Chapter 9
    get out
  10. Chapter 10
    you know about god and lucifer right
  11. Chapter 11
    find yourself someone else
  12. Chapter 12
    sorry to burst your bubble
  13. Chapter 13
    this is dylan
  14. Chapter 14
    you gotta listen to me
  15. Chapter 15
    nothing
  16. Chapter 16
    what the ***
  17. Chapter 17
    the screams were unbearable
  18. Chapter 18
    red with blood (violence)
  19. Chapter 19
    the bruises... they were awful
  20. Chapter 20
    it was a weakness
  21. Chapter 23
    it's a good kisser test
  22. Chapter 24
    he was a sound sleeper