Status: Slow updates due to total writers block. :(

Innocence

Toby was a highly opinionated person. She was strong willed and independent. After her boyfriend and her father were killed in a car accident two years ago she was a hard nut to crack. When they died, Toby was in so much pain that she didn't want to grieve. She didn't want to go to a higher level of pain. She never cried.

She hadn't had a boyfriend since then and her mom wouldn't quit dating. Toby was frustrated by it and her and her mom always fought. It was a good thing she has her best friends Keith and Katie(twins) by her side. They have kept her sane since before she could even remember.

Now, in the middle of Toby finally calming down and getting over the deaths of her loved ones, her mom decides she is going to get married. She is less than happy. The guy is great, he is perfect. Two problems. He's not her father and she doesn't want him to be. And two, he has an annoying, arrogant, conceited, gorgeous, and mysterious teenage son.

It would all be okay if he wasn't always doing things to get under Toby's skin, and if Toby wasn't treating him like an enemy.

But when the sunsets, and she sits alone in her room, she can't help but think about how perfect he is. And when he sits alone in his room, he can't help but wonder why he can't do anything right and why he had to make Toby hate him.

This is a story of pain, being a modern day teenager, forbidden love, and moving on.

Rated R for language & other stuff. (lol, like I'm going to give away my plot like that. Psh.)