Two Worlds

Beth and Christian; best friends since the start of primary school. How long is that you ask? Well it's a whopping fourteen years! Both living in Melbourne, Australia all of their lives they continue to live there, only they believe that they can make it in the big city. But with Beth only being 19 years old and Christian a year older at 20, are they rushing into things?

Character profiles

The Dency Family

Bethany 'Beth' Ariana Dency
Age: 19
Occupation: Baker
Personality/Background Info:Beth succeeded in her music at school, straight A's for nearly all of her classes. She is a funny, outgoing girl who will not be afraid to sing out loud anywhere she goes.
Pets: Loki-Tuxedo cat

Franklin 'Frank' Alexander Dency
Age:43
Occupation: Full-Time Literature teacher and Founder of the Mason-Dency Suicide, Self Harm and Sexual Discrimination Assosiation
Personality/Background Info: After Beth was born, Frank became a literature teacher, something that he always wanted to do. But sadly not long after Beth was born, His wife/Her mother Courtney Dency passed away from a terrible accident. he now is with his boyfriend, and soon to be husband Charlie.
Pets: None

Charles 'Charlie' William Mason
Age:43
Occupation: Founder and Spokesperson of the MDSSHSDA
Personality/Background Info: Charlie, after a hard childhood, lives a happy life with his soon to be husband and stepdaughter. He founded the MDSSHSDA when he first met Frank and it has been a thriving business ever since. He loves Beth with all his heart even though she isn't blood related to him.
Pets:None

The McKissic Family

Christian Nicholas McKissic
Age:20
Occupation: Editor for the MDSSHSDA website
Personality/Background Info: Christian sticks by Beth's side through thick and thin. His home job as the editor for the website pays him good money. His charming, sweet and laid-back personality allows him to charm ladies in all directions.
Pets:Thor-Golden Retriever

Helen Maria McKissic
Age:42
Occupation: Receptionist for MDSSHSDA HQ
Personality/Background Info: Helen is a wonderful lady who believes that "Family is first." Although it is just herself and Christian, she cherishes her every moment with him like it is her last. like Beth and Christian, she has been friends with Frank and Charlie for a long time. Helen also is a part time baker alongside Beth, who is a full time baker.
  1. Prologue: Two Of Us
    Title Credit-The Beatles
  2. Chapter 1: Thinking Of You
    Title Credit-Katy Perry
  3. Chapter 2: I'm In Her Head And In Control
    Title Credit: To The Stage-Asking Alexandria (WARNING-This chapter contains rape and abuse, read at your own risk.)
  4. Chapter 3: All This Time, I Can't Believe I Couldn't See
    Title Credit: Bring Me To Life-Evanescence
  5. Chapter 4: Darling You'll Be Okay
    Title Credit: Hold On Til May-Pierce The Veil
  6. Chapter 5: Darling You'll Be Okay (Part 2)
    Title Credit: Hold On Til May-Pierce The Veil
  7. Chapter 6: Grab Your Hat And Fetch Your Camera
    Title Credit: She's A Handsome Woman-Panic! At The Disco
  8. Chapter 7: All I Need Is Next To Me
    Title Credit: Mona Lisa-The All American Rejects