Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

This story takes it's beginning from an international league of football, between the greatest universities and big institutes of world a team win all the matches and that's why the la liga heads decides to meet the members and train them so that at the end they can select to players on for there barcelona and other one for real madrid, the institute which won all matches is IIT Mumbai and that's they come to India where Cristiano meet a girl called Esmeralda and the beautiful things happen to know further you have read the story, because our villain is Lionel Messi.
  1. Introduction to characters and story.
  2. Creation of confusion
    esmeralda the one who never thought about anything related to love in two years of iit was now becoming confused about her feelings for jason.
  3. The big day of arrival, and development of seed of jealousy.
    It contains portion of arrival of players and the meeting of two love birds mean while we will come to know about jason's feelings.
  4. Jason's mistake, end of confusion
  5. Celebration, talk and stalk.
    This chapter contains portion of celebration from the institute and some great speeches, where esmeralda sings a song and later on that same day jason and she talks about few things.
  6. Party night or night of turn.
    You should read the chapter.
  7. Answer to the problem, rise of new relationship.
    This chapter contains some really cute portions of esmeralda and jason.
  8. Impossible is still impossible.
    Jason and esmeralda starts there new relationship with another kiss but as we know the things which mean to happen, always happens let's see what's comes in there life after getting involved together.
  9. Reveal of Esmeralda's weekness.
    This one is quite interesting chapter, Ronaldo and Esmeralda fights for no reason and then she reveal the name of someone really important in her life.