Harmonious Infatuation

After enduring a memorable freshman year at Fairfield High School, Laila Vasser moves to the windy city of Chicago to live her dream as an artist. When Laila first arrives to Chicago, now officially being able to call it home, she settles into a luxery loft in the city with her dad, stepmother, and little sister. Laila's first day at the Art Academy is much different from what she expected. She is making new friends faster than she had ever made any at her old school, and even becomes the best of friends with her new room mate. Even though she's getting a lot of great attention from everyone about her award winning entry letter, she doesn't actually want to be remembered just for her writing abilities but for her artwork. As if things couldn't get more complicated, Aiden Landon is back, and things are trickier than ever. Will their relationship take a turn? And will things work out at the academy? Find out!

Other books by this author: Kissing You That Friday Night:: Book One.

Meet The Characters: sorry if these are anyones pictures, i just found them randomly on photobucket, don't be hatin' !
Image
character names from left to right: Laila Vasser, Aiden Landon, Drea Diotrephes, Kasper Howard, September Howard, Parker Reed
  1. Chapter One
    Moving In.
  2. Chapter Two
    Iced Lattes
  3. Chapter Three
    Meeting Kasper and Drea
  4. Chapter Four
    I began to walk away the most embarassing thing that could possibly happen to me on my first day happened.
  5. Chapter Five
    Lone and behold a girl about my age was sitting on top of one of the drawing tables holding a guitar
  6. Chapter Six
    I hung up the phone, still trying to process what she had just said. 'I love you'?
  7. Chapter Seven
    Parker Howard :)
  8. Chapter Eight
    "so, do you think your boyfriend would be okay with you coming here with me today?"
  9. Chapter Nine
    What was getting into me?
  10. Chapter Ten
    Aiden's arrival :D
  11. Chapter Eleven
    The News.
  12. Chapter Twelve
    I saw the heat in his eyes as they grew dark with love and lust.
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    Double Date <3
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    The Past.