Status: Active <3

The Spotlight

Chloe Johnson is the world’s newest teen pop star, and she is taking the world by storm. She's got the entire package and her poster is in every girl’s bedroom. Every girl wants to be her, and every guy wants to have her. She's sisters with two of the world's most well known singers of their generation, Nellie and Jenna Johnson. And Chloe is close behind in following in their footsteps.

But there's one problem, and his name is Nick Jonas, her boyfriend. Being in the public eye isn’t always the best thing for a relationship, or your career for that matter. It's hard to hold onto something when everyone has their own opinions, and lies and rumors spread like wildfire. And sometimes stardom can seriously screw with your head. The paparazzi is no-one’s best friend in the world of the rich and famous, and they don’t hold back…

This is the story of Chloe Johnson and her hectic life.

*Attention: I own none of the Jonas Brothers or their affiliates. I have nothing to do with them except for my extraordinary obsession with them. Them and they’re copyrights belong to whoever they belong to. Also, other singers and such also belong to theirs, and I do not own any of them except for the characters I have created…. (Oh and I do not support any of the negative ideas in this story such as drinking, drugs, self-harm, or other bad things…)
  1. Encore
    Behind the scenes, not everything is sunshine and rainbows. More Like tears and anger.
  2. Welcome Home Jack
    The Johnson brother Jack is back home, and momma has officially gone A.W.O.L.
  3. Two-Timing Lousy Piece Of Filth
    Little Nicholas may not be as in love as he claims, which digs him into a hole that he may not be able to pull himself out of. And still no new news about Momma Johnson’s whereabouts.
  4. Insanity Can Only Reach the Weak Minded
    Nellie and Jack are finally introduced to the Jonas family, minus Nick, and Chloe finally reaches her breaking point.
  5. Strength Isn’t Something You're Born With
    The press has finally caught on to the drama between Niloe, and wants the full story. Plus Chloe is still trying to get over Nick internally, and seeing him and Claire around isn’t making things better.
  6. As the Flowers Bloom
    Nick tries to patch things up with Chloe which doesn’t turn out the way he wanted it to, and Claire brings everything downhill once more. Chloe gets to know her distant sister a little better bringing them closer, and making their relationship become
  7. A Night To Show What You’ve Got
    The SSA’s are a huge deal in the music industry and also a chance to show Nick that she is more than worthy, but that she can out show him in every way possible.
  8. The After-Party and A Pinch Of Confusion
    Nick’s sits in his room thinking about what went wrong, and how big of a mistake he made. Meanwhile Kevin finds Chloe in a state that no one will ever forget.
  9. Nothing Has Changed, Except for Everything
    Chloe wakes up confused about last night and wondering what to do. But luckily Maddie is there to the rescue! And Jack has some news for the girls.
  10. The Solution To All Our Problems
    Chloe, Jenna, Jack, and Nellie come to terms with the problem their mother left behind for them. And Claire decides to stop in for another visit.
  11. It All Collides
    The Johnson Sisters’ World tour has been set in full motion, but what happens when someone finally gets the revenge she wanted. Bad karma is only to follow.
  12. A Sinking Feeling
    Chloe waits in the hospital while waiting to hear news of her sister’s health. While waiting she receives a few visitors, some unexpected, possibly even unwelcomed. Or so she wants them to believe…
  13. Click, Click, Click
    Chloe as usually is trying to underestimate the pain and fear she feels, only to push away those who care the most about her. If only she could finally have her knight in shining armour...
  14. Something Stable
    After Nick shows up at the interview, saving Chloe from humiliation she realizes that she does want to be friends with him. But too bad that there's just one problem...
  15. At That Moment
    The problems Chloe has been avoiding are only getting worse, and Nick smothering her isn't contributing in a good way. It may just be to much for her to handle without breaking down.
  16. A Smooth Silence
    Chloe's problem with weight seems to be escalating, but too bad she's become a lying pro.
  17. Lost Eyes
    Nick is catching on. But he doesn't know what he's catching on to. Except Chloe doesn't know how to deal with it. She only knows how to do one thing. Run.
  18. 1 Cup, 2 Cup, Red Cup, Blue Cup
    On tour, the life of the rich and famous has turned into one giant blur. And this, is only the beginning.