Spirit World ((The gang From YYH))

In this story, We shall be following the lovely young Momo! She's a very pale girl, with long, flowing, straight, black hair. Her eyes are a bright green, just like Kurama's. She's the reincarnation of a cat demon, she knew Yoko back in the day, and she knew all of his partners. But her life was tragically cut short when someone caught her and decided they didn't much like kitties. They also said that Yoko had told them how to get her.
  1. Chapter 1: New Life.
    Momo awakens as a human infant, she knows that she has one goal: To Kill Yoko Kurama.
  2. Chapter 2: Waiting.
    Momo reaches the arcade, and no one is there. She wonders if she's late, and decides to just wait.
  3. Chapter 3: The Explanation.
    Momo explains some things to the gang.
  4. Chapter 4: Why?!
    In this chapter Momo learns about who and what Shuichi is.
  5. Chapter 5: You Bastard!
    This is where Momo starts to react, and then she begins to remember everything that had happened to her when the human's killed her.
  6. Chapter 6: What?
    Momo is starting to wonder if she'd made the right choice to hate Kurama.
  7. Chapter 7: Grandmother!
    Momo meets Gen Kai, but is it the first time she's met her?
  8. Chapter 8: The Culprit!
    Momo meets more people at her grandmother's temple. People like: Chu, Yukina. Those kinds of peoples.
  9. Chapter 9: Wake up!
    Momo wakes up after passing out in her Grandmother's shrine. She has to asses the situation and decide whether to try to fix things, or just leave them the way they are,