Status: New layout :D I hope you all like it, I worked hard on it.

God Knows You're on My Mind.

Piper Rose was walking through the halls of her middle school on the last day of eighth grade when a crumpled up note hit her feet. She's still trying to figure out which guy had wrote it. Was it the cool guy, Marcus? The quiet guy, Johnny? Or her best guy friend, Derek?

Battling confused thoughts, mixed emotions and signals, Piper must find out on her own who had written the simple note with "I love you" scribbled all over it.

*Please, if you read it- comment it.*
  1. I Miss Who We Were Back Then.
    Who is this mysterious 'secret' lover?
  2. This is it. The time you waited for.
    Piper sneaks out- No way!
  3. Whispers Set Aside My Real Demise.
    Piper almost gets caught by Derek's mother, Sherly, just as she was opening up the note.
  4. I've Got To Form You A Vow That Says I'll Do My Best To Figure Out This Situation.
    Fidning Quiet Johnny.
  5. I'll Sail My Ship Up Towards The Sky.
  6. We're The Creatures That Play Outside.
    Skipping a church function, playing baseball in their nice clothes and watching the sunset. What'll happen when Marcus Walker, Harlow's bad boy, and his crew, come and break up Derek, Piper and Johnny's gathering?
  7. Pull That Rope Just A Little Higher.
    Piper- To the rescue!
  8. You're Not Invincible.
    Piper and Derek decide to go on a little work- somethings spark, what else'll happen?
  9. I Swear, You've Done It All.
    What happens when Piper doesn't know whats going on.. Entirely?
  10. I'll Always Be My Best Flaw.
    Awkward conversations, forgetful reminding and that still un-claimed note is all that Piper is concerned about.
  11. And My God, What Do We Have Here?
    Black ink on Piper's arm in the morning.
  12. Yelling: "Come on, come on, come on. Its the end of the world."
    Oh no? Oh yes.
  13. I Was Amazed That You Remembered My Full Name
    What happens when someone dies in Harlow?
  14. After All, It's You, My Pride, and Me.
    Do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight. Get down tonight ;D
  15. My God, You Look So Much Different.
    And that's when it hit.
  16. The Only One.
    False hope, false feelings, false everything.
  17. Shake It Out.
    Water, boys, and more boys.. Ahh, summer.