Status: updating when i can

Renegade

"What would I do if I had a normal life?" I asked myself when I saw a girl my age walking down the street with most likely the guy of her dreams, holding her hand.

I was sitting in my blue '68 Mustang at a red light in some small town in Iowa. As soon as the light turned green, I sped out of there.

My name is Beverly Alison Davidson; I go by Ali most of the time though. I am 24, almost 25. I am definately not what most people call normal. I hunt the supernatural. Those monsters in the dark are actually there and your worst nightmares are very real. I have been doing this for as long as I remember. My parents raised my brother and me into this life. You're probably thinking how could parents do such a thing to their children. But you see, both my parents familes have been hunting so there was no chance for a "normal" life. I didn't mind, I didn't know any different.

I do not own the Winchesters or Supernatural. I do own the orignal characters. This is my work, don't steal!
  1. "Be something you love and understand"
    ~Simple Man By Lynyrd Skynyrd
  2. "So Wild and Free, So Far From Me. You're All I Want, My Fantasy."
    ~Photograph by Def Leppard
  3. "Shoot to Thrill, Play to Kill" Part 1
    ~Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC
  4. "Shoot to Thrill, Play to Kill" Part 2
  5. "Forget abot the tip, We'll have Hell to pay"
    ~Have Drink On Me By AC/DC
  6. "On a Stormy Sea of Moving Emotion"
    ~Carry On My Wayward Son By Kansas
  7. "On A Collision Course to Crash into My Heart"
    ~Rocket By Def Leppard
  8. "I Need Someone to Show Me The Things in Life That I Can't Find"
    ~Paranoid By Black Sabbath
  9. "There's A Calm Before The Storm"
    ~Have You Ever Seen The Rain By Creedence Clearwater Revival
  10. "Fightin' on the Wrong Side of the Law"
    ~Shake a Leg By AC/DC
  11. "We're just Talkin' about the Future Forget about the Past"
    ~Rock 'N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution By AC/DC
  12. "Yes I'm Let Loose From the Noose"
    ~Back In Black By AC/DC