Status: Active (;

I'm Not The Girl Next Door , I'm The Bitch Across The Street

Image
Jaylen Carter was a 17 year old senior in high school. She's funny, outgoing, and super nice. Except to Roberto Gonzales that is.. They have lived across the street from each other for about their whole lives, their parents were the best of friends which Jaylen loathed. She's been dating Taylor Hale for about 2 years now and couldn't be more in love. Everyone saw them as the cutest couple, all the girls envied their relationship because of how strong it was.
Image
Taylor Hale also 17 and a senior was dating Jaylen for 2 years. He loved her to death, always thought, scratch that, always knew, she'd be the one. He's extremely charming, such a gentlemen, had the perfect sense of humor. Taylor was basically every girls dream guy. He was perfect. Him and Roberto sometimes didn't see eye to eye but he didn't hate him. Occasionally he would think that him and Jaylen had a thing for each other but then he'd think of how much she despised him so he would stop himself from getting jealous. He knew they would be together forever.
Image
Roberto Gonzales was also 17 and a senior at the same school with Jaylen. Roberto loved picking at Jaylen and making her angry, he lived for it. Roberto was very popular at school and mostly the ladies loved him, he could get any girl he wanted and he did just that. Never had a girlfriend for more than 2 weeks that he didn't cheat on but the girls never seemed to get mad 'cause they always came back for more which always, disgusted Jaylen.
Image
Joscelyn Waters a.k.a Jossy was Jaylen's bestfriend. They called each other Womb Sisters because they were born in the same month just a few days apart. Jossy was older. Her birthday was September 13th and Jaylen's was the 16th. These two are inseparable and always have each other backs. She's incredibly outgoing, hilarious, and completely down to earth. She lives next door to Jaylen, their moms were best friends in high school they were always together, just like Jossy and Jaylen. Jossy loves how happy Jaylen is with Taylor but still strongly believes that Jaylen and Roberto have a secret love for each other.

"You're such the typical girl next door." Roberto says narrowing his eyes at me.

"I'm not the girl next door, I'm the bitch across the street. Get it right." I spat narrowing my eyes back at him, with that i walked inside my house leaving him standing there.
  1. Chapter One
  2. Chapter Two
  3. Chapter Three
  4. Chapter Four
  5. Chapter Five
  6. Chapter Six
  7. Chapter Seven
  8. READERS PLEASE READ
  9. Chapter Eight, Oh And Nine.
    This chapter is going to suck straight hairy balls. All basically a sum up. Don't really know if you could even call them chapters.
  10. Chapter Ten
  11. Chapter Eleven
  12. Chapter Twelve
  13. Chapter Thirteen
  14. Chapter Fourteen
  15. Chapter Fifteen