Status: Updated, and Revised!

The Unattainable

This is A Joey Jordison Romance.

What if, say, your dad was in love with your best friend?
What if she loved him back, just as much?
Could you be cruel enough to keep them apart?

This is the story of my dad, my best friend, and I.
Always destined to happen, but I’m not going to tell you how it ends.
You’ll just have to find out.
This could be the thing that may tear our family apart, or could it be the thing that saves it?

Characters:

Name: Reagan Jordison
Age: 14
Looks: A lot like her dad, Joey. She has long black [dyed] hair, bright blue eyes, 5”5 [Taller than her dad, takes after her mum in height], pretty, slim. Her ears are pierced twice on each side, and also her eyebrow.
Likes: Music, playing drums and guitar, going to concerts, experimenting with make-up, her extended ‘familiy’ [a.k.a. the guys from Slipknot & Murderdolls, et c.], watching her dad play live, meeting new people, writing lyrics & songs. Her best Friend Ami.
Dislikes: not being accepted, hypocrites, her mum, being picked on, bad music, people making fun of her friends, certain foods, being grounded.
Personality: very shy, unlike her dad is quite reserved, and almost never hyper. Adores her friends and family, very accepting, loving and caring. Likes the ‘darker’ side of things, and can at times be very morbid.
Background: her mum and dad had her when they were pretty young, her mum didn’t want her, but agreed to Joey’s compromise - when she was born, he would take full responsibility, allowing her mum to get on with her own life. Shortly afterwards, due to not liking having a kid, her mum left Joey. She tried to get into contact with her mum later on, but her mum had moved on, gotten married, had a young family and wanted nothing to do with her. She grew up, and later met Ami, when she was 10.

Name: Ami [pronounced Amy]
Age: 20
Looks: very pale, but naturally dark hair, which she has dyed black with red underneath. She is slim and pretty, but only around 5”1 ½ in height. She has a slipknot tattoo on her left shoulder blade, and a black rose crossed with a red one on her lower back with the words “She’s a myth that I have to believe in” in cursive writing below. She has her ears pierced one on the left, and three times on the right. She also has a lip ring on the left side of her mouth.
Likes: Music, like Slipknot, Stone Sour, Children Of Bodom, Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, Manic Spider Trash, Most Finnish Metal Bands, et c. Going to concerts with friends, painting, drawing, reading, writing. Her Best Friend Reagan. Loves to party, and drink, but not too often. Playing instruments, and learning to play new ones.
Dislikes: Bullies, people who judge her and her friends, not being able to play an instrument as well as she’d like, rap & RnB, abusive people.
Personality: always smiling, hyper, often manic. Is very affectionate, but much more reserved around new people. She’d do anything to help people, and will stand up for her friends and family no matter what. Very sweet and caring, but is the polar opposite when angry. Slightly morbid and can be seen to be very ‘Gothy’.
Background: had a very ordinary life, until she befriended Reagan when she was 15, nearly 16. [how they met will be explained later] since then, they’ve been inseparable, and are attached at the hip, even when Ami left school, they still spent all their free time together, and still do!

Name: Joey Jordison
Age: 33
Background: Reagan was born when he was 19, and since then, she’s been the light of his life. He’s had quite a few girlfriends since Reagan’s mum left him, but he can’t seem to find the right girl, and is now still single.