Status: Complete! :)

Do You Love Me?

Jaime Smith was disowned by her parents when she was born and was taken into care. She's grown up without the love and guidance from her own family. Every year on her birthday they send her a small card and a present to show her that they still acknowledge her as one of them. But that's not enough. Jaime is sick and tired of it. She believes that her so-called parents don't actually care about her because if they did why did they give up on her in the first place?

She switches on the t.v. and shakes her head at the site of her biological brothers; Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas. They don't even know that she their sister is alive. Now, on the eve of her Eighteenth birthday, her parents come to visit and she meets them for the first time. They decide after all these years to take her in. Jaime is confused as to why this change all of a sudden. Many questions fill up her mind and one particular simple and straight question that she is afraid to ask her parents keeps popping up do you love me?

Castings:
Her: Miss Jaime Smith (Demi Lovato)
Him: Mr Gregory Garbowsky and Mr Drew Warrington (Chace Crawford)
Ft: Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas
Inspiration(s): Adoption
Banner by: Kathleen :)